Murabito Desu ga Nani ka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.5 - Intermission 1: Memories of the Earth Dragon

Oh myy god....shaking.. I am so happy and sad.... bittersweet tears flow.....ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh cryinggggggg for their passing.....ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I wish they had a suitable crying emoji for sadness not rofl tears ??????????????????????????????????????

Dex-chan lover
It was slowly becoming a bit generic but then this chapter came out... my soul...

I don't know what's wrong with me. I saw that coming as soon as the chapter began but... *sniff* I'm not crying I swear! This chapter *sniff* didn't effect me at ALL! *sniff*

Aggregator gang
yea that death flag hairstyle..
So sad that she never got the chance to see her daughter again...

Dex-chan lover
The numbers don't add up. She was taking care of him for 10 years, but all those things with losing her husband, getting sick, her daughter being born, and then losing her daughter, all happened during those 10 years while the dragon was living with her? If he had lived with her for 10 years, why would he not have asked about these things in the beginning? He would have seen her getting pregnant and giving birth during that time, so he should have already known about the daughter.

Aggregator gang
@Nk9bjP4A

I would guess a typo/error. More likely he meant 1 year or 10 months. My money is on months.

That or, and I think this is unlikely, she wasn't admitted until later on so he didn't have that much contact with her until now.

i-salute-you-5b22bd.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread