Murabito Desu ga Nani ka? - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - The Devil's Negotiation

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123 Yeah, Lucy(Pet name for Lucifer) outright said he wanted entertainment, and I agree, if he's an ancient being then I would expect his plans to have multiple layers, you don't live that long without learning to mix business and pleasure.

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123 @gaigous it also makes sense as lucifer (the rebel against the gods) that he seeks to increase chaos, by creating a more powerful being. Even if he tries to use his powers for good, inevitably that kind of power is going to seriously fuck up the status quo and so probably give lucifer all kinds of juicy opportunities to cause mayhem and sow seeds for future plans while everyone else is busy paying attention to the MC. In some ways the easiest way to defeat the hero is to give them everything they ever wanted, then watch them implode...

Dex-chan lover
@banjomarx Lucy(Lucifer) and Lily(Lilith) are definitely my favorite mythological figures, both of them decided what they wanted for themselves and rebelled against an authoritarian regime/figure that would see them be or do otherwise, despite the "potential" consequences, as an avid individualist I really adore such characters.

Double-page supporter
So far we have Romeo and Juliet, Macbeth, the Bible (Lilith and Lucifer), Fenrir (god devouring Wolf), and Saturn. Will Beelzebub show up next or Jormungand? Perhaps King Leer or Titan Cronos? So many more references to make and so little time.

Also once again MC has killed the heroes chance to get stronger by destroying the Tower of Babel before she gets a chance to traverse it.

Dex-chan lover
Eh, she was already strong as you saw on her fight with other hero, the sword is a a huge power up for her but won't change her skills.

Dex-chan lover
was wondering when Ryuuto was going to get to beat the shit out of or kill mozes

What a bag of fun this Lucifer is! The way she fights and how she looks is just fun to watch. Definitely my favourite character so far.

Dex-chan lover
They released the Devil, and it ended being a Looney Tunes character, count me the fuck in

guess we can all agree that lucifer is the best character so far yes?

Dex-chan lover
Of course, the second part of the dragon god skill that was never shown before, how could I forget... Must be easy to write mangas.

Dex-chan lover
just how many times he will dotes that girl, well this time in unintentionally.

Just add him to the Foreseen Death List... Alright he is now number #87746467565463599633

Users who are viewing this thread