Murabito Desu ga Nani ka? - Vol. 6 Ch. 29 - Sachmimas Warfare 03: WEST GATE

Dex-chan lover
Ah. And there it is, the reason why he spared her. This whole development has been disgustingly predictable.

Dex-chan lover
i was able to tolerate the bad art, but damn the story went downhill when they aged up as well

Dex-chan lover
Tali"I saw it coming" master
Yet you couldn't 'write' it for months ahead 😂

Dex-chan lover
@Sep10trion It's like a bride price or dowry depending on what direction you look at it.

I feel like there should have been hints? this sudden power up/ reveal of the eastern hero feels so terribly unsatisfying. Also, did she get chunkier? I seem to remember her being slimmer.

@xPureHavock beginning was super strong on all fronts. The whole overarching thing of the world balance being shot to hell going to have consequences, the sage's inevitable yandere betrayal, the hero's inner struggle to accept her weakness as part of herself so she can reach the true mastery of berserk, these are all things we could have been focusing on. Instead, we got raging mood-swing spirit master.

Double-page supporter
It's reassuring to know that I'm not the only one disappointed by the direction this has taken.

Double-page supporter
Yandere, Berserker, and Crazy ...
MC really have dangerous selection in his harem ... =3= ...

Dex-chan lover
@Yamibi Wasn't it like this from the beginning? I don't fee like anything particularly changed.

Users who are viewing this thread