Murabito Desu ga Nani ka? - Vol. 7 Ch. 32.5 - Prologue 02 IIjima Ryuuto

Dex-chan lover
So the hero is his reincarnated sister? When things will get steamy, won't that be low key incest?

Dex-chan lover
@Nk9bjP4A it was just a guess, but if you look at sage and the murder in this chapter they are pretty familiar, black hair, glasses, both are psychopaths, so you call say that they're the same person. So, if you think abou it, both hero and his sister are wearing hair clip and ribbon in the same place and this lead me to my thinking that the hero is his sister.

Dex-chan lover
I find it hilarious that the MC got isekai'd when he stopped being a neet. Its usually the other way around.

Contributor
@darekpawlo could that even be called incest? I mean, they aren't who they were anymore and if reincarnation is a thing for everyone, and it was incest, wouldn't that mean that everyone done incest at least one time?

Contributor
"Oh boy I just love living! I hope I can keep on living for a long, looong, time!"

Doubt hero is his sister, as she didn’t seem to give off the vibe she’s a reincarnated person.

Also nice details on the last page showing the scars from when he clawed his face and his attempt/s at hanging himself. And his transition from neet/self hating to respectability.

Also the artist only knows how to draw despair faces for some reason...

Double-page supporter
Ay, backstory. Nice. Although this says prologue 2, do we have prologue 1?

Dex-chan lover
The surprising part was that he was able to stand up again, too bad fate was cruel to him.

Anyone else notice 2 really big things this chapter? The mage hero looks like the serial killer that got his sister and the Goddess told him while he can't change job he can acquire others

Users who are viewing this thread