Murabito Desu ga Nani ka? - Vol. 8 Ch. 39

Dex-chan lover
Hmm...

"I will never see you again"

"...Well, okay then"

Yep...

Dex-chan lover
She came to see him to tell him that she will never see him again. I sense a lack of determination.

Seriously, though, I wonder if certain scumbags told her that if she keeps associating with Ryuuto, then it couldn't be helped if Ryuuto met an untimely end. Or maybe she thinks she's not worthy anymore, being too tainted by her new training.

Aggregator gang
Lol stupid, wasn’t half of her purpose for him? I know his purpose was to protect her.

But she’s been doing a lot of stupid stuff and walking a rocky road all in the pursuit of power. Sadly in this life she’s grown into a weak minded moron. Partly his fault for stealing key development points from her though.

@Fauchard
The manga gets more shittier from here.... I dropped this shit after chapter 43
After this she asks ryuuto to save her.. Ryuuto goes to that sage moses to make a deal... Then we get the back story of that reincarnated knight who defeated the oni king about how depressed she was in her other life due to her parents blah blah and how the sage moses uses it to manipulate her and that she wasn't a bad person...

This plot is the most boring stuff I’ve read. Ty for the translations, but I can’t take the story anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Alrighty then. Close the door on your way out please, Cords babe.
Well, plot is getting unpleasant and the pacing doesn't help. Time to stockpile chapters to get past the annoying part in one swift read in a year or four.

Dex-chan lover
> I am wondering the elves are always persecuted in the number of semi dark themed isekai's.
I was wondering if Those Elves reach earth and seek asylum or any countries, im thinking there's no discrimination will occur, coz everybody loves elf girls...

> For the beast man, if they view human as animal, wait for them to discover earth.
Humans will surely used the microchip and CPU's boosting about the nanometer technology which the beastman will never ever can manufacture on their own coz their claws will scratch the surface of the silicon in the manufacturing stage, thus beastman will be furious more coz they will be labeled as playful dog and cat instead.

Users who are viewing this thread