Murabito Desu ga Nani ka?

Group Leader
No idea how you morons can rate this manga so low when there is so much garbage with 8.00+ rating.

Edit: Now that I think about it, its not like the rating matters at all in this site.

@MaterialBurst It's because MangaDex has a lot of female readers.
So if you are wondering why those overrated shoujo and josei mangas and downrated male targeted mangas it cause of that. !!!!

Shame the authors and publishers label them falsly as shounen and seinen just to get popularity with the male readers. Anywho I completely agree with you.
Ratings on this site means nothing, just like the shounen,seinen tags. I just search for a male MC check out the themes and description.

Can't trust this site completely anymore. Ratings should be removed completely. Period! Or add emotions like on facebook or something to please the kiddys

The start is good but gets messy and boring, with someone plotting the plotter who is plotted..

Dex-chan lover
I'm dropping, but that's only because I hate the scheming, and mostly because of seeing a naked man's ass in chapter 33. This manga is trash, but enjoyable. Good ideas, but too many reincarnated for my taste. Shows the shit of humanity quite clearly, and why we should never exist.

(just saying, it's mostly because of chapter 33 that I drop... ok that's a lie, it is because of chapter 33)

I'm calling it right now, I'm willing to bet that his friend the sage that killed him is the reincarnation of the serial killer from his original life

3 months? jeeez everyone already forgot most of the plot by now.... Is the translator slow or the author?

Why didn't the author go with the MC staying as a villager, but using any of the modern knowledge he has to help himself and family?
Also making the antagonist so over the top evil ruined any chance of building the character well.

Going for MC now goes super OP etc just ends up making this another manga which is a waste of time.

well it would be a fine story if the effing author were to uphold his own effing rules
the timeline ryuuto is now in is by far stronger then his previous timeline
which is strange as the only thing that should have been changed was the mc himself.... also why did the spontaneous event oni invasion occur? the mc has not yet changed the timeline enough for it to be messed up like that, infact he has minimized his influence well besides the influence on cordelia....
lastly moses .... if he had those awesome powers and allies why the hell did he need to use poison and personally kill the mc in the previous timeline?

also elves losing to beastmen.... yeah sure
elves go hiding in the forest and beastmen can only weep. according to the till now displayed combat rules not possible.

Double-page supporter
The plot was good then to average,it is kinda enjoyable for me,hope the sage bastard gets killed

is it odd that i hate harem manga but love women argue, so i still read harem manga?

Users who are viewing this thread