Murabito Tensei: Saikyou no Slow Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
OP cheat is forbidden, so god give a safe and plain abilities.

SUPER STRENGTH.
LIMITLESS MAGIC USE.
UNRESTRAINED CRAFTING SKILLS.

What?

Can't even imagine what's real cheat looks like. Because now, every op mc on other story are just average.

Dex-chan lover
I have nothing in particular against OP MCs, but it's starting to seem like the authors aren't even trying anymore. In fact I'd be about ready to believe if I was told someone in Japan actually trained an AI to create the generic OP MC isekai novel series. Just fill a form stating some key parameters and how many volumes you want. In 60 seconds you'll have the files. Unfortunately you still need to buy the custom cover and insert art from a real artist.

Aggregator gang
The real cheat is getting 3 beautiful childhood friends who are also interested in you...

Vibelfacfiny... ಠ_ಠ VIBEL.. facfiny!? ಠ_ಠ VIBELFACFINY!!!!!!!!??????? D:< *breaks into their studio and start flipping shit!"

Thanks for the chapter!
Wonder if the fact there's several beauties in town as well was arranged as part of the unspoken apology? Also, could his presence be subtley influnecing the people he's with a lot? Like how Ichigo spirit pressure after awakening as a Soul Reaper helped spark Chad, Orihime, and a few other friends ability to see ghosts and develop powers. In any case seems MC has common MC denseness of not realizing own worth or that several of the beauties in the area are interested in him being their boyfriend rather than just a friend. Be interesting to see what happens if one of them confesses triggering the others to confess as well with his brain crashing from the shock and surprise.
BTW I think wrong word used to describe Saliburry on page 25 where it says "Saliburry is a princess from a wealthy house in the village..." Princesses, at least in that culture, would be used to describe a girl or woman of royalty who is the daughter of a King, Queen, or Prince or is married to a Prince. Being used as a term of endearment or a woman who excels in her class could be considered Lese Majesty and for someone who is considered a prima donna is more of an insult. Considering she's a young lady from a rich household I think Ojou-sama would fit better than princess.

So if we go off what he says about seeing those close to his age as daughters, that would mean his mum is right in his target zone🤷‍♂️ like u could try your best to think shes your mum but this dude has kept his mentality from his previous life, so when he got reborn, his mother would have been very attractive to him as she should be around his age when he died and he would have been sucing her tities

Dex-chan lover
wow a reincarnated older guy not ogling and creeping on every young girl around him, what a miracle

What's ungraceful about her creating magic on both her hands?(damn japs and their weird sexism)
Also did he reincarnate as a baby or did just gain his old world memory.

Dex-chan lover
I may have liked it before but it's too platonic for me now, rather lacking severe service..🥲
Why is there even an harem tag on this..🤔

Users who are viewing this thread