Murabito Tensei: Saikyou no Slow Life - Vol. 6 Ch. 30

When god gives the power of creation and you can summon everything you see then everything will be fucked xD

I'd read a manga about Demon lord going on a road trip on another world

Dex-chan lover
it's actually interesting how MC can keep the world as it is now, he's practically a demigod at this point considering everyone's his friend and he managed to befriend the demon lord

Dex-chan lover
lmao camper van

idk why bei is stressing out, he can just tell everyone it's demon lord chaos magic or whatever

Dex-chan lover
Here, let's give this chunni teenager the demon lord's body, he's not using it.
What could possibly go wrong?

Dex-chan lover
Biggest shock of the chapter was finding out bearded dwarf dude has a wife and kid. I thought he was doing the BL thing with Bei.

Dex-chan lover
Festival isn't even over and author crams in random new guy, oh well, same usual development

Aggregator gang
God literally gave a highschool chuuni a Demon Lord body

Aggregator gang
he can summon his previous belongings so that means a random ass highschooler had a camper van?

Dex-chan lover
@spathi Inb4 HS dropout who waited ages to try going to HS again as his goal for mid-life crisis.
Also, I don't know how many inns would ever let a normal HS-er be the cook.

He's more or less from a family who actually owns an inn if he knows so much about them despite his age. Also probably explains why he is a dropout as they don't really need to learn too much in school to run an inn other than for socialization, and other basic knowledge. He might've ran away from home as well, which explains a campervan.

Dex-chan lover
Biggest shock of the chapter was finding out bearded dwarf dude has a wife and kid. I thought he was doing the BL thing with Bei.
@Moodyz Lolwut, the dwarf son was introduced quite a while ago, tagging along as part of MC's group when they went to the capital. 👀

Users who are viewing this thread