Murabito Tensei: Saikyou no Slow Life

I dont like how people in this manga just try to stay at other people's houses/the mc inviting everyone over. Pfft.

Double-page supporter
For something titled slow life, the pacing sure is fast. Incredible miracle lad teaches magic, finds problems and fixes ship, sudden adventurer party encounter in 2 chapters. I was thinking there were missing pages.

Double-page supporter
Okay, chapter 1 "keikaku". Just put "Pops", "Dad", "Daddy", "Progenitor", or anything instead of saying "Oton means Dad". If it was once okay, but it's for everybody.

Double-page supporter
Oh, this one, it's actually pretty good, the obscenely short chapters were annoying, but let's hope the manga improves on that.

Edit: Oh my god, the character art is orgasmic.

Fed-Kun's army
I like it! You're got lots of pretty women and the MC is not a pervert, it's a win-win ?

It's much too slow for my taste. Felt like I was reading a manga on farmville.

Dex-chan lover
"I'm cursed. I'm ugly. This hair, this lineage of mine, all of it makes me trash."
MC: "No it doesn't"
"Oh, okay then"

Fukken lol, derp. That was so cheesy in how quickly and smoothly that conflict worked itself out, just as it appeared, that I was actually taken a back. I guess I haven't read a blatant harem story for a while now.

glad for the translation, crap for the manga, even with the skipping around of details like alot of wn/ln that get into mangas, just poor storys and crucial details, hopefully someone picks up the novels since this cuts out a majority of the story and this kid is supposed to be 10? not look close to 20, also though s complaining, the novel was written with more detail but slowly like the title says were the first 40+ chapters are mostly over a couple days before it picks up and advances but eh manga leaves a huge chunk of it out

Aggregator gang
Cliche as most, but it's easy to keep up with and I read all sorts of trash so whatever

Double-page supporter
meh, at least it's not unreadable and kind of enjoy it for a little bit

Dex-chan lover
Bei is short for Vibelfacfiny and a little girl named Chapelle, I'm already questioning the author's sensibilities. Even J.K. Rowling had better naming.

Supporter
a6e012d1e10bca928bc3136b522c56f74c51372f92bb31bd242d780ffa2a932c.jpg

Does his name mean anything? Looks like the author came up with his name by smashing his keyboard. ?

Users who are viewing this thread