Murabito Tensei: Saikyou no Slow Life

Group Leader
let's not lie to ourselves and call them the shitrada tribe anymore, it's the furry tribe

Dex-chan lover
I'm not against peaceful mangas with farming and other things. Hell, I like Silverspoon and that's about a normal guy trying to learn agriculture and develops as he does. I can say with confidence that manga has humans in it. This, however, doesn't. Easy-life mangas are a good concept but, I think because of this manga, it's harder to execute. I can say for certain that OPness doesn't have a place here because the base requirement is to have a relatable cast of characters that have motives, emotions... stuff that OP MCs brushes aside for spectacle and the occasional TnA. You can have both in some cases but I don't think this is a good place to do it.

Dex-chan lover
This is hot garbage. The art is inconsistent yet somehow always bad. Every character exists purely to suck the main dudes dick. You might like this if you desperately need another isekai about some shitter doing it up and getting hit on by women despite his total lack of charisma. The translation seems bad which isnt doing anyone any favors but i really doubt it would make the series better anyway. I love a shitty wish fulfillment isekai as much as the next guy but jesus

Q: why did japanese always dreaming to have a slow life?
A: because they got tired of working that almost everyday, but sadly they can't do that due to their living expense (like me).

edit: i have a dream, that is i want to be a shut in billionaire.

I really hope he wont keep meeting new isekai people every couple of chapters... there is another story like that and its lack of story made it super boring... all the new isekai people and multi universes of modern tokyo was just meg

Dex-chan lover
imoutos, genderbent, childhood friend, farmer's daughter...
It feels like the tags for a hentai doujin.
That would probably have been better.

Dex-chan lover
Oh this manga is one of a kind.... Its so dumb, boring and the art is....very weak. And the Story arcs are to many wuthto little progress.

This story is exactly what it says it is: The story of a enjoyable slow life. If you are here to read an exciting or fascinating tale in a new fantasy world then this is not for you, if you want to read a laid back feel good story then chances are you'll like this story.

@mmerijn Laid back? Slow life? He's the busiest person in all 3 locations so far. Total false advertising. 😁

Dex-chan lover
Japan tho, someone puts slow-life in their isekai's title and then BAM everyone's doing it.

Users who are viewing this thread