Murabito Tensei: Saikyou no Slow Life

Supporter
The Curse of the Isekai Manga Reader strikes again - previous slow life seeker, now finds themselves busier than ever meeting increasingly fantastic array of characters. Very much a decent feel good romp though!

However, when can I have my own set of pixie map makers? The ennui...

Dex-chan lover
Too whimsical. The princess sirens cute tho. Albeit too carefree.

Dex-chan lover
He has an attitude towards the princess girl that i could not stomach... He is kind of a douchebag.
Dropped by the second page of the second chapter.

I had to drop it because it started reading like a wuxia manhua. At some point I realized that this guy flameshin, doesn't understand a lick of English. I like the other translator. I think her name was Helen or something. I'm filled with disappointment whenever it's not translated by her because then I know it's about to be some broken-azz Engrish.

This is basically a pile of shitty Isekai tropes with no depth to the story. It could have been decent it the author spent more than 2 chapters per story line...

SAIKYOU SLOW LIFE -> STRONGEST SLOW LIFE

sTrONgeST slOw li F e

WHAT A BULLSHIT
CLICKBAIT TITLE

Wut? Two new characters with the same name? Saline from the east and Saline the craftwoman? Is that a error of translation or is it the same in the raw?

Aggregator gang
Don't know why it got such a low rating. It's exactly what the title implies: MC is living the slow and easy life leaving the adventuring and heroics to other people and his magic surpasses the native isekai worlders and even other reincarnates! Because he does things slowly, we got a slice of life tag (which, in case people forgot, is meant to imply story takes a backseat over intercharacter relationship building). It's a good read to pass the time and it's nice to read about someone taking it easy instead of being the next hero.

I will admit that there's the occasional mistranslation but it's like one sentence per chapter on average. Latest chapters have been pretty good about it. Honestly, though, I find it both amusing and easily ignorable (yes, that's a word now. LOL). I love a good isekai manga but having the role of hero (in one form or another) forced on the MC gets old after a while. This is a nice change of pace, but I get why some people don't like slow reading.
I give it a 7.5/10

@TwilightFaze dunno about yours but in my opinion, your sense of "SLOW LIFE" is quite low
the title also added "STRONGEST" before "SLOW LIFE" , which means he might be having the most relaxed and plain life
sorry for my bad english :(

Aggregator gang
@Alfch: Your English is fine, but how is my sense of "slow life" so low? It means the same as yours: Yours: "A relaxed and ordinary life" and Mine: "MC is living the slow and easy life leaving." It's the same thing. And he's the "strongest" in terms of using his magic and skills like he should. So I go back to what I said before: "It's exactly what the title implies."

this one started interesting but has been boring to me recently,
im thinking ill drop it soon

Aggregator gang
It's hard to judge this so far.

The LN/Manga is extremely slow. Hundreds of chapters are read and barely a day has passed!

Users who are viewing this thread