Murabito Tensei: Saikyou no Slow Life

Group Leader
Sorry, I'm waiting on a proofreader to finish so I can make the edits. I am sorry about this. 2020 has struck to where they had to move to stay away from the idiot who decided to tell everyone the gender of the baby. I WILL post it with or without their edit Monday.

@Beastmanga

Terrible pacing, picking up concepts and dropping them as fast as they appear, sub par character development... this has it all.

I don't care the MC is as smart and OP as he is, he can be that, given -most of the time- he actually tries to solve things by not fighting, but it seems that every single thing that comes up his head ends up a dead end the next chapter... and if it is picked up again, it is to cut it in the most unceremonial way possible (black haired elf comes to mind).

I mean in chapter one the MC says the god that sent him warned him not to pick powers that may unbalance things and honestly he did, and not 2 chapters afterward we meet the Fujoshi Lich who can create minions, and a few later the guy with the amazing submarine that repairs itself...

So many good concepts that barelly pass the 4th chapter and yet this is yet to face cancelation. Its amazing and not in a good way.

I only picked this up because I was bored else I wouldn't read it (story is not bad but not good) and I don't recommend anyone else to read this.

Group Leader
Please be aware that the redrawer for this series has dropped it which means I will have to do it. This means releases will be few and far in-between. Think months.

thanks, hopefully a redrawer comes or another group picks this up, with the novel always dropped and not going anywhere, this manga is the only way to follow the story, while different somewhat from the wn, this still is good, wish theirs an arc with the prince coming to visit in the future

Double-page supporter
Read three chapter
The mc has zero personality and is dence
Key plot point thrown away next chapter
The characters themselves feel pretty plain as well
The harem has pretty girls I guess that’s a plus but they automatically like him cause he’s nice to them
The art style is simple witch isn’t bad thing
the story feels boring I get that’s it’s suppose to be an Isekai slice of life but still most have more interesting story, plot or gimmick

Decided I’m dropping this one I mean come one dude they stalked your brother home and you just invite them to stay with you

Dex-chan lover
I tried rereading this series and dropped it again lol. Story is boring because MC solves every problem with no struggle at all. I don't see the point of continuing reading if every hardship is gonna be solved in a couple of pages.

Aggregator gang
It's fine, has glaring issues but enjoyable

Main issue with the series is how decentralized everything is.

When doing a "slow life village" manga you are mostly carried by your characters and the innovations of the MC around the town. The plot rarely moves since the goal is to enjoy yourself and there is rarely any stakes. So when you have all the changes the MC is doing in so many different locations you are unable to show how the lives change/operate. One of the key points of the troupe is neutered making it much harder to grow characters, which is why you see so many characters ditched for 10 chapters at a time and very little dialog with the MC.

To prove the point I've included some of the improvements the MC has made in the spoilers. Not one is in the central location making it hard for characters to change and stay relevant. The solution is/was quite simple and it would off allowed less better structured characters to blossom.

Underground city
Underwater bookstore
Trading empire in the capital
Deserted island village building
Getting a submarine crew for sea exploration

This isn't bad, but it's definitely not good either.

It reads like a children's story book, random characters appear out of nowhere and the MC easy solves all problems with his cleverness; both the plot and characters are paper thin.

I don't know why but this story feels so disjointed and halfhearted its eerie, like we are only seeing the world from the point of view of some delusional isekai protagonist with a hero complex. Although, that does make me like it more than i should so whatever works i guess.

Group Leader
Lazy Perverts picked this back up because no one wants to do it. I'm working on chapter 30 and already paid for chapter 31.

This series has a lot of bad reviews, but it is really just light fun. Overall, it is more entertaining than it should be.

Supporter
> Why did i started reading this?
> Maybe for the loli in the cover
> Ohhh.... that make sense

where’s the afro girl? Where’s the ara~ ara~-like girl?
man the thumbnail is different from the actual characters.

Users who are viewing this thread