Murabito Tensei: Saikyou no Slow Life

It's been so long that I remember that I was reading this on Mangarock. When Mangarock was still a thing.

LHTranslation picks up a ton of cute things and just forgets they exist for months at a time

Bro when is the harem theme gonna come in, so far mc has shown no interest in any of the women. Hope we get to see more of the guild recipsionist, shes the hottest girl so far, hella ara ara vibes and the beauty mark on her face🥵, she should also be close to the mc's mental age, meaning he could possibly find her attracting and not think of her as a daughter like he does to all other girls his age.

Double-page supporter
Read two chapters. I found completely unrealistic MC who trusts people, who based on their actions, tried to ruin whole village and insulted people a moment he saw them. He even invited him home.
I found that author has a bad memory. In first chapter it was established that MC hides his third power (only his family knows. Didn't tell even friends) because it is too powerful. We have a second chapter. MC told that person, who he met hours ago, about that third power.
Not only that, but MC saw how sad or scared kid was after meeting hooded people. He let them stay in his home for night for free.
This is beyond stupid.
If you can go past that, read it. Given overall rating of 6, I can conclude that issues persist throughout latter chapters. So, definitely below average isekai manga. This is between bad (4) and very bad (3) rating.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, yes. Subsistence farming. The ultimate relaxing lifestyle.
Wait, no. That's being a landed estate owner with slaves. Subsistence farming is Hell. Being a villager is Hell.

while the manga is crap, bless the trans who take over the series from ln who are complete trash with trasns, please keep up this poor manga series

The "ultimate relaxing lifestyle" is to be a slave owner? With creepy comments like that its no wonder slavery shows up in so many of these. I guess they know their creepy audience.

Love the chillax slice of life. The barrier magic is too OP. MC essentially uses it a magical framework to materialize anything within his knowledge / imagination. Hence all the random physical/conceptual stuff he can create out of thin air like an "item box" storage or
travel gate

ignore all the bad rebuke and focus on continuing our great translation.

this is a relaxed isekai and it's supposed to be that way.

I really hate all the people who shit on every isekai series ever. If you don't like any of them go make your own.

One of the best isekai so I dont understand the rating on this one even tho on worse ones it better

Users who are viewing this thread