Murim Login - Ch. 39

Fed-Kun's army
Finally we get to see the fruits of his training in the Murim. Can't wait.

so is his murim experience gonna affect his combat prowess as in his general damage output or is it just gonna be a boost to his fighting experience?

Dex-chan lover
I hope he won't jump straight to S rank like in Solo Leveling, a solid C or B rank would already show a lot of progress and still give a lot of option to have supporting characters and tough fight without going too fast.

Double-page supporter
I'm pretty sure he'll only be B-rank in skill. He may be a first rate warrior, but he's not transcendent. Plus his special move is one use only. Until he gets something that has multiple uses or ups his endurance it's a bit of a no go in a group fighting situation.

Dex-chan lover
the guild leader is so extra XD

I think he will jump to a C rank or a B rank at most

Dex-chan lover
@mangaaddict

The device was originally designed to awaken people, so it's safe to assume that he gets to keep everything he's earned in it: whether it is weapon proficiency, his footwork,or higher raw stats (physically stronger and more qi/inner energy)

i wanna see it i wanna see it i wanna see it!!! the improvementt ahhhh. hope hes not going through the roof yet. on par with C classes more or less would be good startt.

Dex-chan lover
@Mangareader
I think it's safe to assume that what you wrote in the "spoiler", was one step shy from being explicitly pointed out. It was pretty clear that the "VR world" is not just there to be a fun distraction.
P.S: Yeah, I'm also waiting for that cliche moment: "Huh? Were goblins / orcs / w/e always that weak?"

@BalrogDeMorgoth what the hell are you talking about? It took Solo Leveling close to 100 chapters to make that jump. 100 chapters were more than enough for plots and shit.

@Mangareader

I see, no worries I don't really care for spoilers and it's not a really big one anyway

@Solipsist

Well I guess so? I mean I know the chances of something like the machine being a way for the hunter to learn martial arts plus a few other ways to increase their strenght throught what's found within the gates is slim at best but it's a nice what if. (atleast for me).

Dex-chan lover
Its like it became solo leveling out of nowhere. Still enjoyable I guess?

Users who are viewing this thread