Murim Login - Ch. 47

Dex-chan lover
Interesting that they went to a high end restaurant to splurge, I guess not everyone goes to yakiniku to splurge in manwha after all

😄

@Agni maybe you read it on other site.
Or it was because you already read novel and it was accurate to your imagination.

Because that happened to me too, i read Solo leveling novel then i feel like i already read the new manhwa chapters.

In the murim world, the main character is Jin Tae-Kyung. His eldest brother, the guy who runs the household, is Jin Wi-Kyung (or Jin Wei-Kyung). He's introduced in Chapter 7. The last time the MC was in the Murim world was chapter 36, where the MC just determined that his eldest brother was being targeted, perhaps even already dead. Just as he figured this out and resolved to go save him, he was forecefully logged out.

Dex-chan lover
I'd probably agree to be spitroasted and bukakke'd for 300,000 bucks, let alone hunting.

maybe the nightmare/dream he's having is the system wanting him to go back to the murim world like the force logout. maybe, just a speculation that he may forcefully get into coma or long sleep just to enter the murim world. but hey its just a theory

Aggregator gang
Uhhmmn as far as i could remember, there is no way in hell a dollar bill would have a printed image of a woman in a kimono/traditional eastern clothing

Users who are viewing this thread