Okaasan Boukensha, Login Bonus de Skill "Shufu" ni Mezamemashita. Shuuichi Moraeru Chirashi de Boukensha Seikatsu Ganbarimasu! - Ch. 47 - The Approac…

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 26, 2025
Messages
148
Man. I wish I could be kidnapped by a bunch of beautiful women. Guess it’s time to see what’s up with spider girl kidnapping plans.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 18, 2018
Messages
2,466
Author sneaking in the milk coming from the demi cow lady lol.

Hopefully the girls can rescue the others kidnapped by the spider (if they're alive)
 
Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 26, 2018
Messages
1,354
Rick next chapter:

9d7.jpg
He needs an audience. Needs to wait a chapter or two at least to resolve the abductions first.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 8, 2019
Messages
1,903
Goddamn Rick better give up humans at this point
and MAN I need some spider mommy milk right about now.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top