Murim Login - Ch. 56

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

also uh MC, don't you know that a cornered beast is the most dangerous one???

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapters!

Dang, I love the MC's comebacks. Lol.

Dex-chan lover
I think the irony of him becoming an even worse blood-traitor than his brother was in the name of revenge is lost on the elder.

Cornered beast can be more fearsome then before , there is even literar skill in some rpg that named "cornered beast" that will fuck u up.

MC "Bi*ch even if you are one-handed mime with a skin rash, you think I can beat you with that large level gap?"
No steep cliff now, we can see how this ends.

Thanks for update and the double chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
who exactly is supposed to get him lol time for more cannon fodder to die, I guess

Why do those releases take so long?
I've read those 2 new chapter PLUS ANOTHER (ch57) on their website yesterday.

Aggregator gang
MC does make a good point: Why must old blood be repaid with fresh blood? Why must you be a bastard because someone was a bastard to you in the past? Does that make it right?

Well said indeed - revenge must be taken quickly on the wrongdooers - involving others is stupid and you lose that justification.

Dex-chan lover
Guys, ya'know, when someone writes a really dumb villain, it makes it really easy for the MC to make "a snappy and accurate comeback".
There's nothing intelligent here, just generic low-hanging-fruit wuxia nonsense.

@Solipsist

Well u said that but honestly a lot of conflict in the world if u actually take a step back and see it from neutral eyes they all bunch of bs LOL

Users who are viewing this thread