Murim Login - Ch. 56

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

also uh MC, don't you know that a cornered beast is the most dangerous one???

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapters!

Dang, I love the MC's comebacks. Lol.

Dex-chan lover
I think the irony of him becoming an even worse blood-traitor than his brother was in the name of revenge is lost on the elder.

Cornered beast can be more fearsome then before , there is even literar skill in some rpg that named "cornered beast" that will fuck u up.

MC "Bi*ch even if you are one-handed mime with a skin rash, you think I can beat you with that large level gap?"
No steep cliff now, we can see how this ends.

Thanks for update and the double chapter.

Why do those releases take so long?
I've read those 2 new chapter PLUS ANOTHER (ch57) on their website yesterday.

MC does make a good point: Why must old blood be repaid with fresh blood? Why must you be a bastard because someone was a bastard to you in the past? Does that make it right?

Well said indeed - revenge must be taken quickly on the wrongdooers - involving others is stupid and you lose that justification.

Dex-chan lover
Guys, ya'know, when someone writes a really dumb villain, it makes it really easy for the MC to make "a snappy and accurate comeback".
There's nothing intelligent here, just generic low-hanging-fruit wuxia nonsense.

@Solipsist

Well u said that but honestly a lot of conflict in the world if u actually take a step back and see it from neutral eyes they all bunch of bs LOL

Users who are viewing this thread