Murim Login - Vol. 1 Ch. 44

Double-page supporter
ah... Must be feel really good to get revenge to people who extremely trampled you to the point that you almost died in the past.
Nice one MC.

Dex-chan lover
I get why that jerk tried to punch the MC story-wise: so we could see the MC get revenge. But in-universe, knowing that there's a huge gap in ability between even the adjacent ranks, why was he stupid enough to attack someone a rank above him? The author should have gone with the jerk being in hot water with his guild master instead. Not as satisfying, but a lot more logical.

Also I'm guessing we'll be seeing more of that female guild representative in the future, since she was the only one aside from the jerk to have an actual character model out of that sea of faceless background characters.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
shit gasm lool
I totally dont remember what happen last few chaps.
but I think he should save his isekai brother asap lol

@SeryjVolk He either was A. a prideful fool who acts on his feelings more than he does on logic or B. A prideful fool who thought that since he was just reawakened he's still new to all the fighting bullcrap, so he thought he'd still be easy pickings.

Dex-chan lover
The MC's original guild's name was So-poong?

It means "picnic".

😄

Double-page supporter
What's the accident that always comes in discussion? I don't remember them saying what happened.

Fed-Kun's army
When you're excited thinking they've updated a new chapter on their site (since they released this one onto Mangadex) only to find no new chapter.

You remember this is the same group that has done this to you before.

Dex-chan lover
loved how he handle that bastard. And oh, is that gear upgrade I see?

Dex-chan lover
Man, if i felt refreshed after he beat him, i cant know how freaking good would be the one doing the beating.

Users who are viewing this thread