Murim Login

This is simply a masterpiece it's funny,emotional and badass at the same time I really like the mc he is more of a real life person and the story, character development, art style are all really interesting and awesome this is a full score for me 10 out of 10.

Dex-chan lover
This guy acts like a child in every chapter as soon as something happens it's fucking annoying

It would've been funny if that dark heaven's dude instead was like: 'Hmm, should I eliminate him 🤔? Yep, it's probably for the best. *kills the protagonist*

That would've cut our story short, that's for sure. But, seriously, if an unknown variable appears out of nowhere and shows himself to be a big threat to your cause...why the heck would you leave him alive? Are the villains just always lazy or stupid?

i have spent many of my precious hours of reading on some eyecatching but utter bullshit chinese novels and manhuas so this starting this manhwa was a hard choice for me but it is a very good read, i would have liked 700 or more chapters to be ready for me to read :( 10/10

@Ailova prob is self training dude, like this guy is super weak , he got potential , so Leave him and be make personal self training like toyed him

Aggregator gang
This is one of the best VR stories that I’ve read. Up there with Overgeared for me as of now... unfortunately, there’s no novel of this manhwa, so we don’t know how good future story arcs will be, but this will stay one of my favorites provided it continues being consistently good

Anybody know what's going on with this title? The raws haven't updated in a month.

Users who are viewing this thread