Musebi Nake, Junjou - Ch. 3

Really scared, what if he gets rejected my heart isn't ready for it
If he does, MOVE AWAY TO THE COUNTRYSIDE, ESCAPE DASH RUNN
Like, our uke has been thru so much and I'd feel devastated if he cries ;((

Does no one else see the “ the end” i hope i just hallucinated that i did or it was an editing mistake cuz i will scream

Fed-Kun's army
ah shit, I'm just gonna skip the next chapter and read the one after that, I can't handle these angsty revelations but I don't mind the repercussions (weird right?) like I don't mind reading what happens after the confrontation but I can't deal with the confrontation itself.

On a different note, I don't want to shame love or anything but why would you expose yourself to someone who is in business to kill your species ? Makes 0 sense to me. Best case scenario, they don't fucking kill you and make an exception for you (like BEST case scenario) but they continue to do what they believe in and kill other people. The uke obviously isn't okay with his partner doing that at all so what ? Does he expect him to abandon his business for love or whatever ? And even if he does, what about the organization that he used to belong to ? Will they leave him alone ? It's obvious once he quits and with minimal research the correlation between his lover and quitting is obvious....

So why in the world do these characters get involved with this type of people ? Love ? That's just nonsensical. Love isn't suppose to threaten your life and the lives of those around you and if it does it's just toxic bullshit and has nothing to do with love.

it's been established that the guy doesn't kill beastmen who aren't doing anything wrong - he just likes to fight the ones who attack humans because they give him a challenge. not being with him because of that would be like not dating a policeman or soldier because he might have to shoot a human one day lol

Fed-Kun's army
uUah Ooh

Edit : I have a feeling the end at the bottom right just means the end of the chapter/volume but if it really is the end, then dang...

Bros don't overthink the meaning of the end. It just means the end of this chapter. There's still another chapter to look forward to.

Users who are viewing this thread