Mushihime - Vol. 3 Ch. 24

Group Leader
Wtf. New breed of aquatic insect??? He decides to leave with her??? Mutations everywhere???

This was entertaining but nothing more. The author's intent/ideas were too incoherent for me. Did ANYONE see him leaving with her and them just "going away" as the ending? I'm so confused. All those chapters up for:
M:"I mutated again and now I'm happy."
R:"Great, me too! Let's live together forever 😍"
M:"Ok!"
Fly away to sunset with creepy ass insect wings.

wtfffffff.

Edit: Thanks for translating. Enjoyed the end of chapter reactions.

Wow, this was axed so hard.

I guess the description turned out to be true though... And here I thought it was a deliberate fake... Tell me lies Todd.

>You go to a comment page of a manga unrelated to isekai and still find some one bashing isekai...
😁

Dex-chan lover
Chillok wrote that the publisher only allowed three volumes

Lol, sensei killed them both and ate them..
tbh it turned to comedy for me since biodome ch. sensei transformation look like those rick and morty eps. and incest win because HORMONES 😂

Dex-chan lover
So basically what Kuzumi did was
cause an accelerated but controlled evolution of Munakata's cells
. That last line of his just before getting Chiken's email convinces me, this manga is the prequel to Ishinomori's Kamen Rider Black.

Group Leader
Huffft finally the description " a high school boy who falls helplessly in love with a beautiful girl " comes true. Happy for the main couple :')

Well, that was ok I guess. Relied a lot on info dumps and was basically another vampire story with a twist but had some nice visuals along the way.

Fed-Kun's army
Insect Incest???? The ending felt rushed as hell too. I liked the direction the story was taking in the beginning but then it sort of trailed off course towards the end a bit. 6/10.

That was lame, quite disappointing ending.

The author kind of stopped caring about the science there too.

Users who are viewing this thread