Mushihime

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm, interesting, the mystery theme that surrounds the first chapter had me craving for the next chapter, thanks for uploading this.

finally a "horror" that isn't just a murder room gorefest. I hope i didn't jinx it though

Power Uploader
Read all 3 volumes in French not long ago, turned out to be as good as... well I'll let you read ^^

Group Leader
https://myanimelist.net/manga/91946/Mushihime?q=%20Mushihime I got the mal link

Power Uploader
@chillock117 Yeah we get a bunch of horror and thriller manga all the time. Got lots of advertising these last months for Monkey Peak and Noise, don't even know wether they are good reads or meh

The cover looks like Alita: The battle angel
images

Double-page supporter
I must be some kind of masochist. I'm (despite my username) deeply entomophobic, yet I'm reading and following this.

t

Good start.
Just hoping that it won't turn into some apocalyptic story.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know what to think. It looks promising but that author can't write for shit. Everything becomes comical and grotesque.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update. Since I first reading the first chapter a few days ago I got interested in finding out how the story will going to unfold in the future. Looking forward to see the next chapter. :3

Contributor
Completed with 24 chapters, not a big fan of tragedies and pity female leader but the art is nice so i'll follow till the end. Now that i think more deep about it, It remind me a bit of Hitsuji no Uta.

Users who are viewing this thread