Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai - Ch. 68 - Frieri

Dex-chan lover
Final boss too OP. Just like a hero that overcome everything effortlessly, a villain who's constantly out maneuvering your plans he should know absolutely nothing about is boring.

Edit: annnnd I meant to post this comment for the previous chapter. Umm, + 1 harem?

Dex-chan lover
His words are harsh but you can see that people can notice his consideration.
At the end of the day, I believe actions speak louder than words. Would you rather have someone politely screw you over or grumpily complete a task for you with perfect efficiency? Don’t get me wrong, he’s a jerk on the outside. But the fact is that he always has people’s best interests at heart and you’d have to be a fool to not see past the exterior after several interactions.

Dex-chan lover
have we ever seen harold's writings? Does the character correction affect his writing too? It would be funny if the characters noticed a discrepancy between his speech and his letters
We did. We saw his letters to Tasuku, and they were far more polite than his speakings.

Dex-chan lover
This is one of the few chapters they actually included Harold shit talking. Much of the manga the shit talking was toned down

A lot of the story was him thinking one thing and what comes out of his mouth is something else

Users who are viewing this thread