Mushihime

Very promising! Got curious because of the cover style. It's really eye-catching! The manga art has this dream-like quality to it like Chi no Wadachi or Happiness by Oshimi Shuzo, with lots of light lines. The premise piqued by interest because of the 'dark romance' aspect although I'm not too into the genre. BUT it does include horror, so I'm giving it a go, and I'm very pleased! Reading it, the first chapter immediately makes you curious as to what happens next, and each update just builds up this tension. I WAS NOT INTO THE END OF CHAPTER 4 THOUGH :((( NASTY :(((((

8/10! Thank you @chillock117 for uploading!

Looked at the raws (24 chapters) - manga became a trash. It's a pity, beginning was very interesting.

Ending seemed extremely rushed and makes little sense. I really loved the premise but this manga gets really disappointing later on.

Group Leader
Could someone pls spoiler the ending in a spoiler tag. Wouldnt read it if the ending pissed me off at the end.

Ending Spoiler Ahead

Its means to an end type of story,

a lot of people die everywhere and there is a leftover bad guy *its the teacher that got his hand stung*

otherwise its somewhat okay,

also very horrible and terrible stuff is already over on current translated chapter, rest chapters don't have that much grit so relax.

p.s MC falls for Mushihime

Her face in the cover looks a lot like Gally's from the CGI Gunnm movie.

Double-page supporter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9puHtVcU5o

Users who are viewing this thread