Mushoku no Eiyuu: Betsu ni Skill Nanka Iranakattan daga - Ch. 43

Dex-chan lover
“Sorry that was an afterimage.”
Probably checked one more tick in his secret bucket list (after “mastering the sword”, “mastering magic”, etc.) :ROFLMAO:

——
On a more serious note, it is possible that at the end of this he’ll end up establishing some sort of school (not physically, but of thought) of multi-class (or rather classess) way of learning for others because it has been proven that not only him, but his kids can do the same. Perhaps killing the class system altogether.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Too bad he took them away from their mom. For however long this journey lasts.
the mom just outside the city though? Ôo

On a more serious note, it is possible that at the end of this he’ll end up establishing some sort of school (not physically, but of thought) of multi-class (or rather classess) way of learning for others because it has been proven that not only him, but his kids can do the same. Perhaps killing the class system altogether.
by proving even his kid can do it show that it is not a fluke, the next step to cement it would be to teach at least 1 kid from outside his family, another step but harder would be to try to teach someone who already has a blessing, depending of the result a school should be formed to teach kid who hasn't receive a blessing

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Their kids are doing well and will probably carry on the method Arel did to train them.
It still makes me laugh how fast things are happening, it's like watching the first Dragon Ball then just after 10 episodes, you jump right on to DBZ. But to be honest, if the art-style was a just a little better, I might not be complaining about the pacing.
Still fun to read though. You see how the demon lord's army threat has been building up as Arel has been growing up since childhood, and now with their children also capable, the demon lord's army might just be easily challenged. Really feels like Dragon Quest V.

Dex-chan lover
if you couldnt touch him what would a lot of trash mobs do?

The threat of overwhelming numbers...normally anyway...would be that you can't stop them all.

They can try to throw more bodies than he can cut down at him, try to surround him, or go past him to the weaker captives.

But consider we have the wall repair mentioned already I'm expecting him to just make a giant wall around the captives and fight outside while teaching his kids how to check their flanks and such.

Fed-Kun's army
why is something i marked as "dropped" still showing up in my "updates" page? mangadex, seriously...

Dex-chan lover
Target practice for the kids... m'kaayy... ;)
I miss him going: "remember what your mother told you last time!! There's some good eatin' on some of those, and it's bad manners to waste food!! "

Users who are viewing this thread