Mushoku no Eiyuu - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

I don't know, no 'doki doki' for me here... But the story is intereting, just no 'dokidoki' for me.

Dex-chan lover
source.gif

BCS

Dex-chan lover
The pacing in this manga is so fucking dull it's actually impressive.

Every enemy that appears is instantly defeated; every mystery that comes up is instantly solved; every time the protagonists run out of something to do, something new "just happens" to be happening; time itself doesn't seem to exist at all.

You know how in a typical narrative the tension is supposed to rise then fall as it's resolved? Here's it's a complete flatline.

It's dead, Jim.

Dex-chan lover
I was about to disagree with some readers about how OP he is but I remember that during his childhood, he's pretty much weak. Wonder how the author is going to bring out tension although making him win all the time.

Aggregator gang
@Zergio200ism In action series not possible. They need better stats or die as opposing cast will always be on par or relatively superior to MC.
Or be like Kazuma in Konosuba being a trash master that use all dirty trick to win.

hey, does anyone know if the people who posted this chapter are going to upload another one? it's been quite a while and i'm curious what happened to it.

Dex-chan lover
Remind me, why didn't they destroyed the sword in the first place?

Aggregator gang
The most awkward hostage negotiations I've seen in a manga lloll

So. . . His sword is apparently stronger than this ancient super powerful demon sword? I don't care how strong he is -- actually especially because of how strong he is -- his sword should be in shards right about now.

Users who are viewing this thread