Mushoku no Eiyuu - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Oh I reeeeeally hope he also learns magic, lol. Really shove a knife in the elitist douchebags.

Dex-chan lover
Well I guess after the tournament arc he can take a vacation home to train in magic under his father.

why he think of it now, he could learn from his father long before if he want -_-"

Dex-chan lover
guy tries to murder you, literally admits it to your face in public and you just let it go not caring one bit... he better be planning on killing the guy afterwards in a more private place or something because a MC that is so useless that he lets that happen is not worth following

@Doomer
He didn't have to, i think. I'll bet the magic/cursed sword the guildmaster tempted to will do the job.

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer looks like he didn't consider the whole incident as a threat and he sees that guy as a kitten gnawing at your fingers. hope MC give a proper payback. i hate a full retard passive MC

Dex-chan lover
@RC21 which is such a gay cop out. in order for MC to be holy and good and not be stained by doing anything less than what jesus would do the villain will kill themselves or some side character will do it...
even if that does happen that still means he let the guy who brazenly admitted to trying to kill him in public to his face walk away without doing anything to him, no revenge, no justice just letting him go.

*cries when the girls are killed while alone...*
one thing is to have someone to compete with, but his true rival grew some boobs and a maniac took the vacant place -_-
if he didn't care about people being killed he can play games, but he doesn't look like someone who would take tragedy without crying while shouting at the skies.
the guy who led them also is alive and kicking... what a smooth sweet manga. go over his house and bring some quake, you can all be happy and sing.
the enemy isn't the only crazy here, for me mc isn't right in the head either, acting like everything is only a game despite the life of the weak ones also being in the line.

You'd think he'd have tried to learn magic during all his years when his dad's literally a super strong mage.

Aggregator gang
he probably will in time. no reason why he cant. he learned how to perform the sword skills without the blessing of a class automatically giving him a skill. no sense why he can't learn magic. the only question is when.

That wouldn't fly in real life but sure. He confessed in the middle of a bar in a public area.

We can't really show the bad guy getting assassinated and dumped in a ditch like they would in real life so oh well. (That was a real thing that happened during the middle ages. Part of the reason why pissing off your fellow villagers was always a bad idea.)

This is getting real boring so I might as drop this. This has actual promise to it, but it's not up to my tastes.

Users who are viewing this thread