Mushoku no Eiyuu - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
. . .god I hope he doesn't learn magic he is too OP as it is

Dex-chan lover
@Mitsuboshi Ikr, whoever thought it was a good idea to introduce this trope in literature should be removed from the pages of history. =.=

Fed-Kun's army
Hah, i really dislikes pathetic loosers like that guy "my rightful position as the strongest stolen" ... people like this doesnt even get the irony in that sentence, too weak to fight themselves to that position, but of course its rightfully theirs... lul :D

The goddess probaly know his potential actually not limited that why she didn't give him class since it restricted his potential

@Castella not necessarily, given how easy this fight was for him, he probably weakened the strike to not leave any lasting damage, although given his character i wouldnt be surprised if she does turn into a veggy

Dex-chan lover
WAIT...
why his name changed to ABEL?
is'nt it AREL?

Also,
he's (GEORGE) trap his daughter and her friends and walk away just like that?
why not assassinated him or retaliate?
arrogant and naivety is thin line..

Fed-Kun's army
Great he will receive a cursed blade that lets him learn magic.

Dex-chan lover
@AbyssalMonkey, that's because the mastermind is less of a threat than the enemy in the trap. Besides, he's a battle junkie so he'd let him be to get more enemies on his way.

Fed-Kun's army
OH NO, the magic swordsman has awoken something within ABEL. A Sage sword deity abel is something no one wants.

Users who are viewing this thread