Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Ch. 101 - Status Check

Dex-chan lover
I mean, by the wording of that scene alone the dwarf is clearly gay. How much? Maybe we won't know... just let your imagination run wild. Remember he was unfaced every time that Elinase needed to tend her curse with a threesome/foursome/orgy... about the healing part, he knows basic healing magic and has learnt more since he's been in the uni (maybe you don't remember the parts where it's mentioned).
Yeah apparently I glossed over the parts where he learned healing. Did it ever get explained why he couldn't? I thought it would be a plot point later on. Seems wasteful from the author

Dex-chan lover
If you do, start at the beginning. There's enough that both the manga and anime do not cover that makes it worth the read. There's also stuff from ~70 to 76.5 that is only covered in the web novel (but may be included in Redundancy)
yeah, I was definitely gonna do that

Contributor
Yeah apparently I glossed over the parts where he learned healing. Did it ever get explained why he couldn't? I thought it would be a plot point later on. Seems wasteful from the author
Rudeus himself can't explain why healing magic is harder for him, he says that maybe it's because he's unable to visualise the magic working so unlike the rest of magic he never learnt how to. Later on improves himself, but I don't know if it's chanting it or without chanting it (I think it's the latter and only to certain degree). Remember how even the Dragon God is puzzled when, instead of healing himself, keeps attacking him. So in the chapters we basically see him healing scratches because it's something relatable to the real world (seeing how the wound closes and heals itself pretty fast), but for serious wounds he rarely gets the chance to practise.

Users who are viewing this thread