Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Could it Be: A Parallel World

Aggregator gang
I like Isekai stories as much as everyone else but goddamn if I cringe any more than I'm already at now, I'd be a black hole.

Double-page supporter
Wow, the translation is absurd... I get it leaving the honorifics in romaji since they don't have a proper translation and helps determine how respectful someone is to another, but everything else is just lazy and looks completely out of place.

Yeah I would argue if he deserves another chance by Truck-kun just because he did a good deed once consequences caught up to him. The motivation is also jarring and may be short-lived. I am curious if his genius will enable him to revert to a NEET state once he has earned status and money to do as he pleases.

Fed-Kun's army
I never got around to reading the novel because I disliked the very idea of it. Especially the mc but so many other parts as well. It's clearly decent since so many people praise it, but there are plenty of other things that are praised to the high heavens but are nothing except trash in my opinion, I'm saying that after actually reading it and trying to see what the hype was about. It's all a matter of taste and even the world's best work would be nothing but trash if you don't have tastes that match up with the author's.

Just going to give the manga a few chapters instead. I doubt I'll like it after seeing this first chapter, but it doesn't seem to be too bad.

Fed-Kun's army
I never got around to reading the novel because I disliked the very idea of it. Especially the mc but so many other parts as well. It's clearly decent since so many people praise it, but there are plenty of other things that are praised to the high heavens but are nothing except trash in my opinion, I'm saying that after actually reading it and trying to see what the hype was about. It's all a matter of taste and even the world's best work would be nothing but trash if you don't have tastes that match up with the author's.

Just going to give the manga a few chapters instead. I doubt I'll like it after seeing this first chapter, but it doesn't seem to be too bad.

Users who are viewing this thread