Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Could it Be: A Parallel World

Fed-Kun's army
I liked it when I first read it years ago but damn does this author drop the fucking ball. The father is completely fucking pathetic, retarded harem-shit, and the convoluted and flat out stupid plot towards the end. In the era where isekais are dime-a-dozen this story really doesn't have much that makes it stand out.

holy fuck. this is like an americans weeb wet dream isekai going to japan. wow. wow wow wow. so so so so so weird and bad. wow.

Fed-Kun's army
I will continue reading this even if its not grabbing my attention
Problems for me:
There is no reason for him to be reincarnated, he was someone who wasted his life without changing things while he was still alive and even if he safe those 3 kids doesn't change how he was portrait in the first pages.
I didn't like his attitude towards his father because he interrupted while he was being fondle by her mother's breast.

man, this is a massively disappointing read after I finished the first volume of the LN. this outright sucks ass in comparison. really hope the anime doesn't try to go this route, cutting basically all of the characterization and slowly learning about the world/magic system.

also the TL just gets progressively more cringe throughout lmao, i like honorifics as much as the next smelly weeb but good god

Maybe he still have father problem that's why he he treats his new father like that, anyway I will continue my reading.

Aggregator gang
We on the rewatch train, this is the OG isekai

So it's pretty rough with the whole middle age man thing. But once you get past that it's pretty good

Fed-Kun's army
@FruitChinpoSorcerer so I wasn't the only one that realized the uncanny similarities between the starts. TBATE is one of my favourite light novels/manhwas of all time so I hope this doesn't disappoint

If you are here to figure out whether to read this manga or not just know:
- It is not a light hearted funny manga, they will build up situations then punch you in the nads and a new trauma starts
- there is a LOT of neckbeard energy
- lots of death
- lots of weird "inspirational" talks

would i recommend it?
meh up to you

Double-page supporter
came to read this after watching the first episode of the anime and it is significantly worse in my opinion. I see the comments talk about the translation being garbage and that it butchered the LN by cutting a lot of stuff. I guess waiting for the anime to continue is a better option, but don't know if it does justice to the LN.

Fed-Kun's army
the 1st episode of anime was much better compared to this chapter. Reading LN seems to be the better option

Users who are viewing this thread