Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Could it Be: A Parallel World

Dex-chan lover
People in this comment section really need to chill.
I get it, the translation reminds you of the old cringe weeb days. But knowing what the character is actually saying, with all the mannerisms and stuff, helps to create his personality, so I personally don’t mind the translation. And remember, the translation is free.
Also, if you don’t like the manga, don’t you think is a waste of time coming here to comment this? Go read some stuff you like, it will be better for both of us.

Fed-Kun's army
People have been complaining about this setup for years just with the manga so Im honestly dreading to nonsense that will come from the anime. The articles about the MC is almost predictable at this point.

This series is the ones that basically started the "30 year old neet becomes child" troupe so maybe people will have a tolerance for it noe, at least more than people here who originally read this.

Double-page supporter
Oh, lord. I know I've read a much better TL of this chapter from another site, why is this the only group that's done this here on MangaDex? At least better groups come along later...

Banned
The protag obviously has inferior taste. Adult-loli types are trash-tier as love interests go.

It should be obvious that Lilia is quite blatantly the most attractive female in that building. Smart and stoic too. Absolute winner.

... And would all you kids in the comment section quit misusing the word "cringe"? It isn't an adjective.

Same boring generic concept of your useless Japanese hikikomori getting isekai’ed (truck-sama) into a fantasy world with a harem and becoming a chad for no reason...
At the very least, the dude did saved the idiots that were in the street so I’ll give him that.

Okay so it's sexualising/perverted remarks and the usually run of the mill harem tag that i missed before clicking this. Dropped.

ML is a piece of trash in my eyes already ^^ goodbye

So I’m a rereader and to any first time readers who already want to drop this because it’s “cliche” try reading a little further. At first, it seems really light hearted and the MC is just trying to get stronger but after that the first serious arc happens and it is just an emotional rollercoaster.

A bit of a spoiler but...
The MC gets stronger but also more mature since he has to deal with the separation of his family.
The elf loses her memories and turns into a completely different person.
The father turns into a useless drunkard for a while because he has to cope with raising his daughter alone and not knowing whether his wife is alive or not.

I recommend the LN over this, much much better, it develops much more naturally, the pacing here is too fast, skips so much stuff

I clicked on this because it seemed interesting but I realised I already read this lmao

Users who are viewing this thread