Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Could it Be: A Parallel World

Dex-chan lover
After seeing the first episode of the anime, halfway through I thought it was very familiar. I then realized I did read the manga before. No wonder I couldn't find it in my bookmarks, as it is absolute shit compared to the anime, which is absolutely amazing. The MC in the manga is either acting obnoxious, perverted, or full of himself, which are the characteristics I hate the most in a manga character. The MC in the anime is much mellower, and doesn't go overboard with his facial expressions and actions, which I really liked.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.
Yeah, the animation is better. And tbh, way too much stuff is untranslated.

Yo this is literally the same shit as the Beginning After The End, except in the past life the main character did something with their life lmao. Moment he went into a room alone I knew he was going to blow the wall up with some magic he's practicing on his own, how cliche...

Mushoku Tensei comes out first before TBATE, and besides the author said it himself he got inspiration from this manga dumbass.

Dex-chan lover
He might be a chad later on but now he still got that spiritual incel energy.

Sad!

FUCKING NORMIES GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OFF MY SIIIIIIIITE GET THE FUCK OUT TBATE LOOKS SO FUCKING DOGSHIT YOU'RE FUCKING BRAINDEAD IF YOU THINK THAT BOOTLEG KOREAN KNOCK OFF COMPARES IN EVEN THE SLIGHTEST YOU BRAINDEAD TROGLODYTE, GOD YOU RETARDS SUDDENLY COME IN DROVES NOW THAT THE ANIME CAME OUT JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP YOUR OPINION IS DOGSHIT AND SO ARE YOU

I don’t understand how this is popular at all, I hate perverted trash mc’s.

The development is so rushed in this. The mangaka is going a million a minute and not allowing for anything to settle in place. The anime is LEAGUES better than this in terms of pacing and characterization, which I wasn't expecting at all. Not sure if I'll keep reading, especially with the translation also being absolute trash.

Fed-Kun's army
@boaster16 Hey, thanks for the advice...I guess?

Came here after watching the first episode of the anime. Gonna go back and watch that!

And... I watched both subs and dubs for the first episode and I will say "The Dubs are better on this one".

See ya guys!

Fed-Kun's army
hmmm Idk about this one. I was VERY VERY hesitant after seeing HAREM tag, but I got persuaded I'll give it some more chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@CptHornSwoggle I just got into this after reading the LN and let me just say that this has probably the only functional harem I've ever seen

cant tell you why without spoiling anything but you'll see what im talking about lol. If anything you should be worried about the pacing, seems like they're rushing plot points so far imo

Good start so far. Loner MC with no life gets transported to another dimension where he learns magic. This is doing good so far.

Dex-chan lover
@CptHornSwoggle Thats probably for the best. It's not like the manga is even bad because its actually really good, but if you had to choose between the two you should def watch the anime. Lol im only doing both because I already spoiled myself with the LN

Users who are viewing this thread