Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Family Meeting and Sluggishness

Aggregator gang
This chapter feels really rushed. Everything happened so quickly, it was unnatural.

Fed-Kun's army
What's the point of the cheating shit? It literally adds no importance to the story and the resolution was even worse... TF?

@animegirl111 Oh okokok but i think you missed something here or maybe im just lacking information

1. The dad most for u know cheating. "Yep he cheated, but it wouldn't have happened if he wasn't seduced by Lilia. But he still cheated so Paul needs to take responsibility for this matter"
2. The maid for going along with it. "Lilia already took responsibility by saying she will leave until she assisted Zenith on giving birth."
3. The boy for lying. "I mean, we all know that he lied for a good reason so that the family wont fall apart."
4. The mother for blaming the maid to begin with even though its the dads fault really (even though the mother is the most understandable here) "I don't think Zenith is blaming Lilia though. She was only asking what would she do now that she's pregnant. But just like Rudeus said, its Paul's fault seriously. But I don't think Rudeus and Zenith even know the real story on how Lilia even gotten pregnant in the first place. But if they knew, it would be a thing that all of them would blame Lilia that she got pregnant But even so, knowing Rudeus, he would still do something to keep Lilia in the family cause Orsted said it was fated."

i still need to hear more from your side though.

Sooooo are we supposed to pretend that it never happened, am I the only one stunned by their way of handling that situation?
How could you keep going on like nothing happened when your husband and your best friend, who has been living and working under you for many years, betray you togheter, if that were to happen to a real person they would never trust a person never again, for sure not before a lot of therapy.
I hope we'll see some more development of the situation and their relationship in future chapters, because right now I'm too shocked to care about anything else going on in the story.

This makes no sense. Only other point in which the dad was shitty was when he just believed the other grown up. This came out of nowhere, not even with some sort of twist.

Dex-chan lover
So wtf happened with that drama? First Rudy convinced the mom to let the maid stay by telling some made up story that his Dad was unfaithful. Then he told his mom that it was all a lie then....Nothing happened? Things stayed as it is? Just with a bit of ire against the Dad?

I feel like something is missing or lost in translation here. Very much so. Did something happen after Rudy admitted the lie? Like the Mother thought that her child went so far just to keep the family and future siblings from breaking apart and she was "so understanding" that she set aside the cheating and went along with it?

I dunno how that works. In todays society that's just absurd but I guess this is the rural age in a fantasy world where their culture is different. I guess families are more "open minded" towards adultery than the modern age. idk maybe im just reading too far into it and evverything was just rushed.

Also Kudos to Rudy. Where da heck did he learn how to do family counseling?

That was so dark. A betrayal. Even if it is 'family' it should be feel more sucks. The child is innocent, I get it. Then stay, hut those 2 should fk off!

Users who are viewing this thread