Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Family Meeting and Sluggishness

In some are confused, this world has no marriage concept , instead is more of a partner living together as husband and wife. Since is fantasy, some other races are okay with the Husband having multiple wives with the wifes consent of course.

In this case the Mother follows a certain religion which makes it as a no for the husband and since he did it without telling or consent it doubles the insult. Edit- he husband also cheated so triple insult? Lol

Dex-chan lover
bruhh i wanna kill his father so bad or just kick them both

IS THIS NETORARE I SEE?!?!!!!

Edit: YES, THAT IS FUCKING NETORARE I SEE DUMP THAT DOUCHE YOURE A SMART LADY YOU CAN RAISE RUDI BY YOURSELF YOU DONT NEED THAT CHEATING ASSHOLE

Edit 2: I AM FUMING RIGHT NOW. WHY DID THAT FOOLISH LADY DIDNT KICK THAT CHEATING BASTARD OUT?!!?!! IF THATS MY MOTHER SHE WOULDVE KICKED HIS CHEATING ASS PUT OF THE HOUSE THE MOMENT SHE DISCOVERS HE CHEATED ON HER.

poor kids now they have a family situation similar to Rui, Hina, and Natsuo from Domestic Girlfriend.

Dex-chan lover
Hey, why did they brush off such a grave incident like it's nothing? Her husband cheated on her. This thing is the cause of so many marriage breaks and divorces now. It's not something you just turn into a comedy act.

I hope anime does this better. Well, the anime has been much better than the manga at showing emotions up till now. So I've some expectation from the anime.

Dex-chan lover
@EriasuCheese Does it look like they live in our 21st century world? Zenith is a house wife. Paul is from a noble lineage, tasked with overseeing the village's security. Zenith couldn't kick him out even if she wanted to. She would be kicking herself out while pregnant, to boot. In our world, back in the time, she would be a scandalous person for being a single mother, regardless of whose fault it was. Maybe in that fantasy world she would be better off reputation wise, who knows. She's a mage, so she might be able to provide for herself and the child, but it would still be tougher than in a family.

In history, countless women simply had to silently accept that their husband has a mistress somewhere out there. There was absolutely nothing they could do about it. Usually in fantasy works the situation can be a little bit better. I guess what we are seeing here is halfway between reality and fiction, although the level of forgiveness seems like pure fiction.

This is a very cringey take on polyamory, and very poorly executed. You cant even say "oh what if its normal there" when clearly its not if everyone FROM there is reacting like its bad. He's just manipulating them all into 'accepting' it. In a really weird, gaslighting kinda way. Making up scenarios, using emotion to force the mom to accept things as if she'd be the bad one for being upset.

Well that escalated pretty fucking quick.
I expected something to go wrong but damn what the fuck was that

Users who are viewing this thread