Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 10 Ch. 51.5 - Extras

Dex-chan lover
Finally anime for this series. The Ln ended quite long time ago I'm worried we will not getting any adaptation. Now to worry about the adaptation quality 😅

IT'S GETTING AN ANIME!? ARE YOU SERIOUS!? THE MOMENT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR FOR OVER 5 YEARS AND WHEN I TOLD MYSELF I'D BE HAPPY TO DIE AFTER I SEE THE ANIME IS FINALLY ACTUALLY HAPPENING!?

Power Uploader
WTF are you doing Subaru? Go back to your own story (Rem can stay).

Double-page supporter
@Ringz

There is a swath amount of (good) isekai currently in publishing and not many make the cut. Surprisingly MT manage to get an anime this far

@WeaWeab

Just going to say that there are some aspects of the basic plot of Re:Zero that are later plot points of Mushoku Tensei

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@comradeprozac
The thing is, before your post, this was just a crossover. Nothing more than a non-canonical chapter that informs people of the upcoming anime and invites a guest character, who also happens to be a Japanese stuck in a fantasy Isekai.

There is nothing in this chapter that would even hint at anything being a spoiler to anything.
Until your comment, that is.

You've just posted a spoiler by accusing a seemingly innocent chapter of being one. Well done.
Sometimes, a spoiler isn't a spoiler, until people realize it is. We call that "foreshadowing".

Rezero lol. Hopefully the anime will give us some Figmas to boot. I need merch from this series.

Users who are viewing this thread