Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 10 Ch. 51.5 - Extras

Dex-chan lover
@Nohd
It's not a "good enough read" for you because it's like reading a 600 page novel with 500 pages ripped out of it. What @Varler said is correct, but that's because it sounds like he's read the novel and is judging it based on that, while you've only read the manga and are basing it on that adaptation alone.

Go do yourself a favour and read the novel, it's fully translated. To paraphrase an old expression; Don't judge a novel by its manga.

@Amplify i already did, the "not good enough read" was meant for the novel version,
sorry bad typing

@hdmi1 he end up with 3 later on, and also to my defence, the harem tag is there 😎

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Dude, duck Eris. That was unecessary on poor Rudeos... joking, he deserved but still a dick move.

Good news on the anime adaptation, one more for the list of "must watch but will never actually do" anime.

Re:Zero still trash.

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1
Shouldn't it be 3 wifes? (Elf, bitch and loli?)

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@Nohd
Then I simply don't agree with your assessment then I guess. I've been reading novels for many years and have seen countless Isekai ones, and while 90% were either mediocre or just straight up amateurish or bad, this is one of the very few I look back upon and smile.

Oh an adaptation, the beginning of Mushoku Tensei is really great so I have high hope, can't wait to see Ruijerd. Tho I can't say the same for the rest of the web novel.

@ninjadork is near the half of the LN IIRC, he didnt enter the Magic School/Uni yet. I think it will take more 30-50 chapters till we get into the grinder where the good stuff is. Not that it will be a weak arc but since almost every LN has a Magic School arc its a bit hard to not roll your eyes somehow.

I still recommend to read the LN tho, its more like a timeline, theres the people who read Mushoku Tensei and those who dont, is that good.

Spoiler stuff for the curious, read at your own peril.
Where he will re-encounter with Sylphy, get introduced to the politics, start his research on how to defeat Orsted

Dex-chan lover
@Amplify Yeah Mushoku Tensei is a great novel. Good writing quality, good plot and good characters.

It set a new standard for light novels in my brain, I can probably count the ones I've enjoyed as much on one hand.

I'm actually surprised it took this series this long to get an anime adaptation...

@Crombs Though I agree, Spoilers below.

what is wasted is how Rudi progressed in his magic skills, or rather, Magi-Tech. Its such a waste, though one could say that he forged a new path for Magic users, giving them the ability to fight on par or even better than the full fledged warriors.

The twist reveal as to who the final Acolyte is, was very interesting and IMO one of the best twists among the novels written in its time, though his reasoning be damned as to why he became Rudi's foe, it does not diminish how well the story ended.

That feeling when you're waiting for a new chapter, and see ".5"

Users who are viewing this thread