Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 10 Ch. 51 - Her Resolution

@cksn Are you an idiot? Did you by chance skip the last few chapter where Rudy was pierced through the chest in front of her and where she learned about the savage death of her parents? This isn't a world where sitting pretty on the sidelines works you big dum dum. This is a brutal fantasy setting and her desire to be stronger makes a whole lot of sense.

@cksn thats a stupid take, to start "you dont need to be strong" my man its a fantasy setting where the idea is strength rules. unless she wants to be someones concubine or worse, she'll have to be strong. if she wasnt strong this whole manga prolly wouldve been over, as rudeus would die in the demon continent.

Fed-Kun's army
fuck, at least it didn't go the cliché way of going to the noble's house after the night

i mean i guess he isn't a virgin anymore? so thats good? but honestly i hate this stupid ass trope where "im not good enough for you" thats is in every fucking isekai manga i read. BULLSHIT you aren't worthy of his affection. do they not honestly think about how the MC will feel about them just going on a journey to "better themselves?"

Wow. That was so unexpected. Not that i don't like it. I'm sure it will be a big event for his growth.

That's why I came here!
Calm-down-and-think.jpg

Double-page supporter
@Pressed1 bit late, but ill supply you a bit of information.
She felt that she wasn't worthy of him, so her journey to better herself is so that she could stand on the same level as Rudi. It's just that she's a muscle head and cannot get her feelings across correctly, so now there's a huge miscommunication problem

@pressed1 it's not necessarily about being worthy of his affection more like being able to stand next to him and fight alongside him regardless of danger. At this point she in her mind has always been supported by Rudeus, while she was useless. She wants to be independent whilst also being there for him. She realized this because in bed she was much more developed than Rudeus since Rudy was 13, they weren't a match yet. She felt guilty for pressuring him into it whilst he was still growing.

this unfaithful piece of shit has completely forgotten about Sylphiette and got some pissed off gorilla tsundere that BEAT HIM SENSELESS MULTIPLE TIMES instead. I don't give a fuck if she started to be nice to him, that was only because he painstakingly proved himself to her so he could get money to help Sylphiette. this looks like Stockholm syndrome and I'm personally glad she fucked off.

Even Fitt lowkey abandoned the MC. Within those years, how could he remember her? With our current attention span, I would've forgotten her as well.

Users who are viewing this thread