Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 10 Ch. 51 - Her Resolution

@Aronida
She is going to the Holy Land of the Sword to train under the Sword God, one of the seven strongest people in the world, who is Ghyslaine's former teacher.
The light novel currently isn't translated to English, but will be starting in May. The web novel can be found here - > http://thelordofpie.blogspot.com/p/mushoku-tensei.html. Download the epub link. This chapter ends volume 6.

After catching up with domekano and already reading all of atwyl, this is actually pretty mellow in comparison. It borders on nice.

Fed-Kun's army
I understand her wanting to go to train, but really author? Couldn't they speak about it? Instead it became a shitty misuderstanding and she got written of the story for several volume. Sigh.

See you all in a year I guess...

@keialpha The manga didnt skip it, it was later in the LN's too. (Not later on the timeline, but in a later volume of the LN)

@AtomikCactus Yea, you will be satisfied in that matter. She gains some power, some areas and loses some power in other areas.
She can finally be Rudi's equal when she returns, but she is left far behind in the waifu games, and she starts to have inferiority complex about it. Because of this, they have lots of sex, but because she is working out REALLY hard, she cant get preggo easily... Fun times.

@Anonyan She doesnt give a fuck anymore for the country, her parents died by the Incident, and her beloved grandpa was executed to take the blame for it. She only cares about Rudi, but she is a high noble with the pride that comes with the title, so she goes to git gud. As in stronger.

@Vegetablesucks You mean in 5-8 years? :-D It's a monthly release... 51 was the end of Vol 6...

People complaining for nothing cant you look for spoilers their incompatibilities isn't from their sexual incompatibilities but because each have some serious morals problem about the vision of themself (dont know how to do the spoiler so no spoil here ) so in the end just think with rudeus oreris one point of view and no from yours would be great to do it at lest once.
Greating from France: ne regardez pas une chose de votre seule point de vue pour une fois dans votre vie bordel de merde.

Wow, so Eris dropped to worst girl with a single poorly written letter. Of course the excuse will be that she needs to "find herself" or some bullshit. I know he doesn't, but when she returns Rudy should just drop her like a bad habit. She is heartless and cruel.

Not sure I like where the author went with this. All you ln wn readers can write all you want about how people who hasn't read those don't understand, well no shit?
Poor choices in story telling is what gives the reader a feeling of "no this isn't good, the author really took this in the wrong direction."
I don't know if we get more in her head later or what happens at all. I just don't approve of how the author did this.
It's kinda like all those stories that kill of little sisters/childhood friends for plot. It's stupid unnecessary and just plain wrong.
Nobody likes it, but they keep doing it because they lack the skills to progress the story without it. They lack time to create depth to their story and that's when you end up taking the easy way out.
That is what I feel happened here. At this point in the story the author lacked the skills and or time to tell a story that would be cohesive and well thought out.
What's important now is where it goes from here. Just because you made a poor decision that most readers don't like. Doesn't mean you can't fix it and give said readers satisfaction down the line.
Unless you kill a character you shouldn't have. There isn't much you can do to come back from that.

Fed-Kun's army
Lol, cant wait to see these plebs over react when this scene gets animated xD.

@Badboll perhaps if you read the novel lmao. I mean it. Your criticism goes along the lines of "pacing" and that's entirely on the artist drawing this, not the author of the novel. For example, the overly expressive rudeus that goes for 3 pages of funny faces is a manga-only thing. Recently there's been more people reading the manga and personally i think it got better, but the me 4 years ago when I read the novel could only think while reading the manga "this crap is just too fast and nonsensical". Anyways, what i'm saying is: While your point makes sense and is comprehensible, its entirely misguided. You should know that the only thing you can criticize an author when only reading an adaptation is the succesion of events, not the flow or style of telling it.

@bonkleboi maybe so, but I don't have it in me to read just text and nothing else I get bored way too fast, though it helps reading the manga/or watch the anime first and then read the novel so you have images in your head while reading, but even then I will still get bored eventually.
They way it was handled in the manga was wrong and I don't like it.
Maybe you novel readers got more info than us manga readers, maybe it's just the mangas pacing that is too fast. It doesn't really matter to me, I don't like her running off like that regardless.
What happens from here is what will determine it this was a shit move, by whomever did it mangaka or original author or if it will make sense.

Users who are viewing this thread