Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 10 Ch. 51 - Her Resolution

Aggregator gang
I am a man with priorities with my jimmy being in the minority... but if a woman whispers into my ear "I will be your little kitten all nyaight long", the pants are coming down, and dawn is among us.

Fed-Kun's army
this is it, the biggest shitstorm of the decade
RIP Rudy's junior

MD@Home
The chapter was really good until the moment of their union. But the shot of "we're not good match for each other" is pure bullshit. Dare to talk about starting a family and the minute after she leaves without explanation ?

Okay she seems to know that she is going to hurt Rudy and she does not want to. Okay, starting a family at 15 is maybe a little too much but whatever her explanation, she could go on her trip with him. All she's going to gain is make Rudy depressive and find a new girlfriend. And when she comes back, she will say "oh no, my Rudy does not look at me and he found another girl with whom to have children " ? >_<

I'm waiting to see how Rudy's adventures will evolve, but Eris really disappointed me. Their romance was good and well built but she just stabbed in their future. When she comes back, I hope she will take a psychological slap. Love can not forgive everything. Never.

To be continued.

Can someone explain where is she going ? Also can we read the light novel after this chapter or is it better to read the light novel from the start ? If we can read the light novel from here which chapter is it ? Thanks.
Also, light novel or web novel ? I don't know which is the best

The manga skipped some material from LN when Rudy was meeting his dad. Eris was doing some solo quest at that time, and met some important characters. One of the character will meet Rudy later on and say:
"Eris said you were small." Rudy thinks the meeting happened after Eris split with him, and small is not referring to his own physical statue. That was what convinced Rudy that Eris left due to bedroom issues.

(ch.48)Eris kiss Rudeus after he survived death. ; Rudeus: nosebleed then fainted, "I am a professional virgin."
(ch.49)Eris self-esteem issues->Ruijerd: Bear the name of warrior proudly, Eris. ; Rudeus:......
(ch.50)Eris lost her family; Rudeus: not even try to cheer her up
(ch.51)Eris leave him after having sex with the hair cut and ambiguous letter. (status die, so she is free from politic) ; Rudeus: I am disgusting.
I am pretty sure Eris leave to become stronger, so she can protect Rudeus when she comes back.
Rudeus didn't take a hint and randomly make a summary. He is really dumb about women.

Historically, the age of being an adult is related to many legal issues. Once one becomes an adult, one can marry, but also can be drafted into the army, and must pay poll taxes as an adult rather than a child. And governments have been known to change the legal age up and down, due to the need of more tax or soldiers. 15 as the age of adulthood is not uncommon.
In today's age, only in civil wars in Africa will you see 15 year old soldiers. But it was very common going back into historical time periods. It is well established that 15 is the age of adulthood in this world, and many marry at that age.

Fed-Kun's army
@seekermoc It's not something we see much in the modern world, but this level of communication is actually pretty common for couples under the age of 20-25. Most people don't go beyond animalistic fucking until they're older, so yeah.

@keialpha You kind of touch on it, but legal adult age is, more than anything, decided by birth vs death rates. In our modern 1st world where the only people who die before 30-ish are victims of uncommon crime, accident, or statistical anomaly, the legal age is comparatively high. In nations where people die more commonly, like certain 2nd and most third world nations, the age floats between middle teens. In situations where people are expected to die by the truckload (either by environment or due to warlike cultures), the age hovers around "as soon as childbirth has good viability".

Despite the skewing of the magical transportation anomaly, most of this manga's setting falls into the middle category.

GG bois, for me it's a drop, i read some spoilers and this is all fucking stupid, i hate when they develop and make characters act like this, i hate fucking time loss, for both me and the life togheter of the characters i like.
Bye

that's it.

SyPMuRZ

Fed-Kun's army
holy shit what a roller coaster of a chapter

This is set up like it's gonna be one of those "she finally got to fuck, so now that she has no regrets she's gonna go on her own journey to fix the country or get stronger or whatever" situations, but I can't think of a manga I've read where a good romance just ends full-stop because of sexual incompatibility so I really hope that's it. It'd be a nice twist based on an aspect of relationships that you never really see in manga (well, you see a lot of sex depending on the manga, but you know, the compatibility part). No matter how many incels it might trigger, sometimes your pp too small and it just be like that.

Double-page supporter
Well, that was...kind of stupid. Maybe instead of having sex you could have talked through the matter? I think I'm putting this on hold for a second time.

@Olfyz On page 24 her note literally says were not a good match for each other right now, that sound more like him getting dumped than what you said. Although I do know she does come back because everyone in these comment sections love to talk about shit that happens like 60 chapters from now

Double-page supporter
For those who are unsure as to what happened, basically Eris is feeling like she needs to mature more and become someone more dependable and capable, and thus she meant that by when she said they're not matching as of right now. Eris was never one to be great at communicating clearly, and thus her very terse and vague letter. If it was purely just sex incompatibility, she wouldn't have cried like that during the night. She loved him dearly, but realized that she needs to get stronger first before anything (at least that's what she believes is best). And in Asian cultures, cutting your hair like Eris did usually means a season of drastic change or wishing for a new change in your life. She wants to make drastic changes in her life, to better herself and to become someone dependable and capable. Whether you all agree with her or not, I wouldn't say it's the worst choice to make, but she could have definitely been more clear with her intentions.

Users who are viewing this thread