Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 10 Ch. 51 - Her Resolution

why.......................................................................................................

Well, i've been reading this manga with lot's of compassion for the MC, even in his up and down, but the fack that Eris left him like that make me feel really sad for him ... and for her. I'm not reading the LN, so i d'ont read the comments for avoiding spoilers, but really, i do hope that she'll come back to him.

As a manga only reader, about how many chapters are we likely to get to cover the entire series?

Dex-chan lover
and his dick is officially dead

F

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Ah, this was drawn very tasteful, I really like it.

To all those who are questioning Eris' motivation, let me just say this: By the time she finishes her powerup and decides to return to Rudi, she mostly forgets how to read and write.

That's how simple-minded she is. Simple-minded as in she is going straight to the direction she wants in life, disregarding anything else, not simple-minded as in "dumb". She does not feel the need to tell Rudi in lenght why she is going away, because she thinks Rudi thinks of her as a hindrance (in battles, like with Orsted). Rudi is the opposite, he is overthinking everything. I mean c'mon, you know when you satisfied a girl, dont you? She falls asleep and doesnt have energy to talk. Lol.

Dumb? Definitely. A plot device to break them apart after probably the most important part of their lives were spent together (so basically no one else would have a chance at the moment) so the other 2 trash tier loli waifus can join the harem too? Definitely.

But oh boy, her Intermissions will be FUCKING great, and her return will be satisfying after the initial awkwardness wears off (as in, awkwardness in the story). Totally worth to wait from the end of the 6th Volume until the middle of the 16th Volume.

@Bloodnoise His "low level stone spell" damaged Orsted, who is... lets just phrase it "he is really strong". At the age of 13 (or 14?) iirc. So no, his low level stone spells are already at Saint or King level.

The rankings are for each school (both magic or martial arts), mind you: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, King, Saint, Emperor, God.

So our MC is definitely not weak, but his common sense is from his previous life, so he is really useless when measuring other's or his own strenght. Wait and read the next few chapters, I think we will be shown just how deep this difference in common sense really is. :)

However, you asked whether this is a turning point or not. It definitely is a turning point. Paul said he is looking for Zenith at the South, on the Desert Continent, so after Rudi "regains his sanity", he decides to look for Zenith in a direction different from Paul. That's what you have seen at the end.

I know this will resolve itself, but I cant imagine how he feels. If that was me I would've cried so god damn hard. I feel so sad for him.

Did he really just fuck a 15 year old eventhough he's technically like 45+ years old? wtf, that's fucking disgusting.

Fed-Kun's army
Great, im happy how this arc ended, i hope they go straight into the quagmire arc then i can drop this till the school arc is over.

Dex-chan lover
@zeroxjac To be fair, she is now labelled as dead. She's gotta a least do the minimal to keep that filthy noble from finding out the truth.

Dex-chan lover
@FemtoZetta

now he isnt 45+ anymore he got the hormone of a boy in his 14/15 years. its a world where 15 is already adult. last life he was still virgin.
i dont see the problem

Users who are viewing this thread