Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 10 Ch. 51 - Her Resolution

Double-page supporter
@ninjadork

Well if it’s anything like what happens in other anime/mangas

She most likely wanted to create a deeper bond before she left for his sake. In other mangas usually the woman or man leave their partner to grow and comes back all badass. Which seems to be the case in this manga. Though, not understanding why she left is what you’re supposed to feel, as that’s what the protagonist is left with. Confusion, and probably self blame.

She takes a risk leaving without saying a word however, because in his confusion, thinking Eris left him, he might run into another certain female childhood friend and create a romantic relationship with her.

All speculation, of course. That’s just how I assume the story will progress from every other time a main-character-leaves-their-significant-other-without-a-word scene ends up like.

Hope that helps. Put it in spoiler just Incase.

Dex-chan lover
@Mitsuboshi if all you want to wait is Eris then i guess see you in the next 4 years. i predict she finished her journey after 40 chapters because she's gone for years and there's no timeskip BS to help since lots of key events needed to be told on Rudeus's side. but, the waiting would be worth it with how hot adult Eris turn out to be. (sorry with my weird english)

Ok, let me guess the chapters of this manga has been repeated tons of time by different translators if, I am not wrong and now its moving again and mc is weak currently very weak even after 50 chapters he uses low level rock spells or something kinda favourite of him may be,
So the question remains???
Is this the turning point of our mc or this manga or new arc is beginning which one is it?????
This is kinda nuts, sorry for asking stupid’s question but I wanna know what’s exactly going on???
Someone anyone explain it to me...
(Sorry for my bad english)

Dex-chan lover
elinalise the cougar incoming 😁 though it's really strange to see this type of character being flat (even as tradition, there should be only about 20% of the time where elf all have a flat board with dark elf being the opposite xD)

Group Leader
Yeah, he's a quick shot.
Not only did he got dumped because he messed up at losing his virginity, but she also turned lesbian because of it and cut her hair to look like a boy.

I know it's false, since I've read the wiki, but it's a good way to think it off, 'cause... that's beyond bitchy.

Dex-chan lover
Two idiots with communication issues.
They deserve each other.

I think it's going to be the final arc now like all anime.... The main love interest disappears for years. They''ll meet each other back and then express their love. They have lots of kids and live happily ever after.

Dex-chan lover
Okay. I know a lot of y'all are going to be hating. But there's actually a very good reason for this. Eris is a warrior and she feels that she's not as strong as Rudeus but she still loves him. Thus what happened. You'll find out more after the next two romance arcs. The first sex waifu's story is over. It's First Wife Time. Speaking of.

On the next arc of Mushoku tensei: Time To go to school Quagmire!
Fitz-senpai awakens the sleeping dragon and Rudeus questions his current sexuality. Rudeus becomes the boss delinquent! And an ally from the old world!
Next time on Jobless Reincarnation: School, Secretly Sylphie, and Silent Seven Star!

Dex-chan lover
@phoenixir I figured it was something like that, they showed she had quite a complex about her being so "weak" compared to him so I guess it's journey time until she can be his equal ... except she choose the worst words to convey that for someone like him :/

Dex-chan lover
@theShear Yes. Eris... isn't good with words. Too put it harshly she's an idiot. To put it nicely She's a person who's talents polarize.

I read some of the spoilers and... wow. How fucking bad at communication can you be? That's some absolute horseshit of plot right there.

Dex-chan lover
ah, so this is how he ends up with roxy. Oh eris, how could you not know how dense and dumb our mc is.

Aggregator gang
@ninjadork I'm dropping it lol.

@Dezaki damn that's a long ass time but yea i saw eris's adult design and she looks great but I just didn't want her to leave at all she's just a nice character and so was that other guy they were with so my interest for this series tanked after the departures

]Okay I'm just gonna put it out there that from the 3 potential waifus he just picked the only bad one like why... Love how he is all "well... guess its time to find Zenith now"
Anyways I guess after calming down a bit and reading some of the comments here I see how things turned out this way.

Still with the ending saying "no new chapter next month" and the whole freaking chapter being MC picking worst girl all I could think of is one big REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

all this talk about the waifus and break up and others o.ö

did any of u read the novels ?

cuz like hes goign to have a big ass family like rlly big o...ö

dont wanna spoil anything but yaaa guess many ppl dont know how lucky our future pervert here is :D

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I really disliked this chapter because the author clearly making a unnecessary forced drama plot just to lengthen the story but it's so disgustingly forced that it is obvious if the author is fucking terrible and making up common sense for a plot.

Users who are viewing this thread