Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 10 Ch. 51 - Her Resolution

Fed-Kun's army
I think people in these comments are really underestimating how much your body can affect your personality. If you know you're a kid, you'll be aware you have less responsibilities and so even an adult in a kid's body would probably enjoy playing. A kid in an adults body would feel pressured to act more mature (assuming they couldn't really tell anyone about the situation). I'm not going to specifically state that what he did was right or wrong since I don't totally know myself, but I think everyone knows adults who act young for their age, or kids that are very mature. For example my mom is generally very youthful, and I have no doubt that if she was in the body of a 16 year old, she'd be indistinguishable from any other teenage girl.

Manga Based on LN tend to always end early so will this manga end here at the end of Juvenile Saga, Reboot for the Young Adult Sag, or Continue as is through the Young Adult Saga?

Eris smashing and dashing LOL
Poor Rudi, having his first love do that to him is bound to give him massive insecurity issues.

Dex-chan lover
@FemtoZetta 45 years of memories don't make your body 45 years old.

Glad a chapter came out today I've been craving one. For some reason I thought they couldn't do the do because of some erectile dysfunction.

Contributor
First of all, thanks to the team for releasing this chapter.

Well, since we’re gonna wait for a good time, can someone spoil me here or by PM who are these 2 guys at the end and what kind of arc will it be next?

I would have probably forgotten about it by the time the next chapter will be out.

@KN-XIII
Elinalise is the horny elf that accompanies Roxy in her search for Rudeus. I forgot who's the guy lol. IIRC, the next arc is about Sylphy, his childhood friend that mentioned few chapters ago.

@datamaru
iirc it's that demon lord loli's boyfriend/fiance

@KN-XIII
The elf you see at the end of this chapter and rudy travel together and then eventually enroll into a magic academy so that rudy can find a cure for his erectile dysfunction that was caused by eris leaving him (yes im serious).

@bobios2 amd @KN-XIII

If it follows the light novel,
The next arc should actually be some side stories about Rudeus' time as the mercenary/adventurer nicknamed Quagmire. It's basically going to be about some quests he goes on and the people he meets while being depressed. It'll eventually end up with him and Elinalise heading to the academy though.

Dex-chan lover
Uh, who's the muscular guy behind the lewd elf?

Edit: I mean, behind her in the pic, not behind her in the deed.

Dex-chan lover
>badigadi
[GAHAHAHA intensifies]
and yes, the giant black (his skin is actually black) dude is engaged to demon queen loli

@ichigoteguz
remember, the Greyrat family is infamous throughout all of Asura as being gigantic fucking perverts

they are especially famous for wanting to fuck beast race ladies. it's part of how ghyslaine came into the family's service, she was helped out when down on her luck by Eris' dad.

Power Uploader
Oh noes!! Eris caught the all too common disease endemic to manga characters that leaves them mentally handicapped and unable to communicate like normal human beings. Oh the plot device! The cliché is overwhelming!!

Double-page supporter
And Eris traumatizes him for a long ass while because she can't write a less ambiguous letter.

Lol calm down and think logically rudeus, shes only left to do two things:
Become stronger (as seen before, self-esteem issues)
Play dead.

Dont go getting in that cliche MC mental instability depression now!

Users who are viewing this thread