Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 10 Ch. 51 - Her Resolution

That was a roller coaster of emotions. First I was scared he was gonna be another shitty beta development... and then it happened. A non-ecchi sex. I had lost all hope that such a play could be possible in an isekai genre littered with MCs that can only exist as a hyperbole of characters who can't even hold hands or edge lords that must rape everything they see. Such a normal personal response. It was as if the manga heavens opened up and the angels of plot development began to sing. I had to go back a few pages and read it again just to make sure this was really happening.

And then she leaves.

Wat?

from novel: What she meant by the note is that she isn't good enough for him, as she wasn't able to do anything against Orsted. So she goes to train with Ghyslaine. He on the other had thinks that he fucked up somehow during their night together and because of that she dumped him as he isn't good enough for her. Thus he gets Erectile Dysfunction and significant blow to his confidence. The ED will get cured quite later on by Sylphie. Also, he won't meet Eris again until much later, when he is already married to Sylphie and also Roxy. He is going to take her as his third wife

Group Leader
I would like to apologize for the delay in releasing this chapter.
Last time we were really fast and we did it in the span of 24 hours after the raw ch was published.
But you know... real life stuff happen sometimes...

Do you guys know when this part is for the light novel/web novel cause I wanna see what s after this

The Actual Actual reason why she left is that she felt that she was a burden to grey so she decided to become stronger but she will miss grey that"s y they became ONE with each other, to remember him by.

I had read the spoilers and everything and i though i was prepared, but i wasnt. This is so fucking stupid.

Dex-chan lover
Now we have alot of chapters where the mc gets more waifus and is not reunited until much later. Thats the only shitty thing about the plot rly

Users who are viewing this thread