Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 10 Ch. 51 - The Lady's Determination.

Eris why you gotta do that to my boy. Fuckin hell. Roxy is the only one that truly wants to see Rudeus. the other 2 left him.

welp.
two waifus have been crossed off the list for best girl.
c'mon roxy, don't disappoint my boy Rudy too.

i understand people are saying the mc shouldnt feel bad because she was the one who felt unworthy of him,
but this bitch strolls into his room, says she wants to be his family, fucks him, and then dips like it never happened.

that isnt best girl and that isnt what i would consider being "family."
family members never abandon one another, even if times get really tough.

you cannot blame the main character for feeling cast aside, especially after all he went through in his past life.
you cannot blame him for feeling like he is the failure after all he went through to protect her...
and then she throws it away because she cant stand being weaker than him.
that's pure selfishness on her part, and it is frankly just petty and stupid.

Aggregator gang
damn man just lost his virginity at 12

edit: nvm he's 13 i forgot that 15-2 is 13 i'm have galaxy brain

Just for information. Rudeus and Eris may have blood ties, but due the huge distance it cannot be considered questionable incest anymore. The Greyrat family is a greater noble family with several branches (Notos, Boreas etc.), so Rudeus and Eris having sex is pretty much morally and genetically acceptable. I think your blood ties have to be at least 2-3 generations apart, where it can be considered ok. If I remember correctly Eris Grandpa was a very distant uncle of Paul and both branches probably only had a common ancestor.

Dex-chan lover
@OnionLord777
You're ascribing motives to Eris that probably aren't there.
You seem to be forgetting that she's as impulsive as her Grandfather and dumber than a sack of hammers.

Eris said "im gonna SLASH and GASH cut another hole in your ass, i spill blood on the walls and play tennis with your balls if the phone rings dont answer the call, gonna slit your through Fuck you like a goat peel your foreskin off and make a winter coat! peaaace!!!!".

So, I was only kinda right. She did abandon him, but not for the path I thought. The 'give your first time and disappear' trope may not be common, but I've read my fair share of novels and it happens often enough.

Her reasoning: She already lost all of her family, and she knows that if she is going to get strong enough to protect Rudeus, strong enough to prevent him from ever being impaled again, she would need Ultra Extreme training.

And she wouldn't be free to reliably do that unless all of her focus was entirely on getting stronger.

No you moron, she's a proud woman who loves you so much she wants to be your equal. I get it that it would be shocking that she suddenly left like that, but Rudeus is being really dense.

I did really appreciate the romance this chapter started out with though, that was a nice feeling, though brief.

I really like Eris' new hairstyle, it's super cute.

Thanks for the translation!

So many bittersweet moments in this series. One moment you’re happy, the next something like this happens. And it’s always kinda understandable, but still really sad.

You have robbed him of his precious virginity then leave⁉️⁉️ You could’ve left it for Sylphete

Users who are viewing this thread