Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 11 Ch. 52 - Quagmire the Adventurer

Yeah, so I read the spinoff of roxy, then I thought "yo hol up, wtf is going on here" regarding the spoiler in that spin off, so I search around and apparently there's a reason for why the romance is this way, I look more into it and they, people who has read the WN, say it got a pretty good reason for why the romance development turns like that too, and I like the end result too, so I stopped looking and now looks forward to that development

HOL UP, this man gets some once and thinks he worthy to bear the name of Quagmire?!? Now maybe I could understand if he could assume the Butter pat.

For this mans blasphemy may he be reincarnated as a prophylactic.

you know.... this is turning into domestic na kanojo... long hair(red) with magnificent breast that is the reckless type cut her hair and kinda broke up and created a huge distance from the mc... huh...? sounds familiar... -domestic na kanojo op song starts- "Immature, heartless even so... you can still be beautifuuuuuuuuul!!!" -and piano starts- yup.... De javu!! <- btw this word is a part of the song lol

Double-page supporter
This guy keeps wanting to do dirty things to me but if I sleep with him I've corrupted him, I'm such a great character. How's my hair?

I get that she wants to become stronger, but stuff like "I love you" or "we will meet again, when I'm stronger" would've helped him to not feel abandoned or misunderstand...

It was the right thing to do though she should have told more. Also, it definitely keep the story flow fresh and interesting.

Dex-chan lover
crazy bitch, it makes zero sense to expect to be rudy's equal as a warrior... he is a man, you are a woman, he just conquered you, where the hell would this idea come from. bad writing, if she ran away she'd give him enough hints to be able to chase her down

imo, this is a good character development for her. She got traumatized and felt not enough after seeing Rudeus die in front of her. So, she's going to train to improve but then again. It would be really really nice if she wrote a letter that was not vague. this dumbdumbixch hahahaha like. Sis, your words will be very confusing for Rudeus to understand (especially, leaving him after doing the deed). I hope before leaving him, she could have told him her plans.

Anyways, it is always good to be a better asset for him. Other readers may think she doesn't need to be strong after all she is a "woman" but seriously you cannot undermine her with gender after being so involved with many adversities with Rudeus. She knows she needs to be strong to support the mc regardless of him being capable of "protecting" himself. She just needs to satisfy her incompetencies, then return. Hopefully, she TALKS and EXPLAINS to him PROPERLY why she distanced herself. srsly conflicts happen because people don't communicate.

srsly ghosting after sex hahahaha a dck move if she did have one.

is it me or did her eyebrows become more pronounced.. like i cant help but notice them now 😂

@cksn You are aware this is fantasy story with swords and magic, right? Gender sort of flies out the window when it comes to power here. Don't bring our world's logic into this.

Users who are viewing this thread