Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 11 Ch. 53 - Recommendation Letter

Double-page supporter
No, we don't need to wait until spring, wait until the blizzard dies down and start to travel. You have fire magic you jackass.
Magic that creates fire.

edit: nvm we're not even gonna go save mom anyway apparently. The fuck dude, you're gonna believe this god asshole and just give up on your mom who's in the most dangerous place in the world. Just gonna leave it to your dad who you beat easily? I think I'm done with this series once I catch up to releases. Didn't even ask the god guy why the dude who killed him didn't like the god, too worried about his dorked dangus.

Like, clearly his dad didn't get through to him last time, since he's off to enjoy school life and get laid instead of finding his family. pos

Aggregator gang
Ahaha, Paul in the last page reminds me of Rance lmao

Ah yes, finally he gonna up his magic power level, took him long enough to start a magic training montage.

Double-page supporter
Goddamn it's already disturbing enough to see so many perverts and pedos, and add on a granny elf (of which I'm assuming she's old at least compared to regular humans) that's hunting prepubescent boys. Just great.

Banned
Ugh.... of course. The plot is throwing him back at Sylphie... worst girl. ¬_¬

Yeah, the moment his redhead left is kinda the moment this stopped being awesome. Everything got reset yet again after all that build-up.

Double-page supporter
Prays to his master's used panties everyday
He's the personification of every cultured men

Ay man I'm feeling like they gonna find her with goblin or something I'm not getting a good feeling about that

we all did the "As a man, as a man, as a man" voice fade right, i'm not the only one

No matter how depressed you are, the sacred ritual of Roxy's Panties is a top priority!

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, him being left by Eris caused so much stress that he got ED. Jesus christ that is actually terrifying.

Users who are viewing this thread