Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 11 Ch. 53 - Recommendation Letter

Imagining him praying to Roxy's panties in the WN was hilarious, but this late reveal in the manga is spectacularly timed.

...if only it wasn't washed. Lilia, this is one sin you can't wash your hands off!

while I do have my suspicions with Hitogami, I think Rudeus going to school aka college will be beneficial. Yes, he's stuck at the fork where either he heads straight for his mom, or grow his power to make rescuing his mom more feasible. At that point, it's a difficult thing to prioritize because although his mom's an adventure, if it's so dangerous that Hitogami recommends Rudeus trains first, would his mom be able to survive till either Paul or Rudeus makes it to her? Granted, I can't remember if they've revealed just how powerful his mom is (I can't even remember what she looks like), but here's to hoping she is.

Also, wtf is up with that panty worship? He's gone off the deep end, but I kind of like that about him. He's not some kind of perfect being and it lines up with his previous otaku personality. Also, I know most people aren't a huge fan of this common anime trope, but I love magic school settings and TOOOOUUUUURRRRRRRNAMENT ARRRRRRCCCCCCSSSSS so I'm excited to see what's coming up next.

Dex-chan lover
This is fun. It was a lot of fun as a "reincarnation-isekai" story, but it really has moved on quite a bit. I am enjoying myself a lot here.

Named his buff arms Hulk and Heracles. LOL!!! THIS MAN! I really hope his mom didn't end up in a Demon sex dungeon.

Here comes the worst girl. Even the nympho elf is better than a mile than boring ass sylphy.

WCMAROOT.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
@encoreblade He's not worshipping the panties though. He's worshipping the owner of it. Big difference. The panty, as it's been described in very early chapters, is a Divine Artifact of Roxy.

Dex-chan lover
@Robo good sir i know its been 8 months but can you tell me what chapter in WN from your spoiler i want to know .. it's for academy proposal ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Users who are viewing this thread