Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 11 Ch. 54 - Entrance Exam

Group Leader
It seems he hasn’t realized it’s her and furthermore he hasn’t even noticed she’s a girl yet again. So dense bruh. Well I hope they get closer. By her reactions I’d say there’s a pretty high chance she still likes him so I hope he gets closer to her and ends up liking her again. I know I said I’d feel bad for Eris, but at this point it’s her own fault. She expected him to understand with a letter with no full explanation.

wait im confused? was the royal castle ark with sylphie in the future? or was that in the present. If it was in the present why didnt she say anything to rudues

Dex-chan lover
that old elf hag enrolling in academy too just for looking fresh man to suck them off, dang pedo

@SirBonk
that arc is later in the series when when sylph is getting rudy to drink an aphrodasiac so they can bang each other

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

this manga is fantastic, but also a question how do i make the comments in mangadex go from new to old or old to new? does anyone know?

Dex-chan lover
this manga is fantastic, but also a question how do i make the comments in mangadex go from new to old or old to new? does anyone know?

@Yobelikethat
On the first page when you click the button "Read older comments" it sorts from old to new and uses pages, there's no setting for the other way round I know of.
Unfortunately also no setting to set it as preferred by default.

@TerabyteMD Sylphie due to the teleportation incident felt an accumulation of stress which made her hair and eyes color change. Now she has white hair and red eyes. And also is the fact that the last time Rudeus saw her was when they still were kids

Fed-Kun's army
@gliglar Only her hair changed color, her eyes were always red. The reason Rudy doesn't recognize her eyes is because of those glasses which
are a magic tool that tells her when the princess is in danger, so she always needs to have them on

that saint class healing circle is a wicked tool in the hands of sadistic people who loves torturing people regularly for their enjoyment. I cant help but think that circle shouldn't be invented in the first place even though its benefits might weigh more than its downside....

Sylph was going to punch Rudy because Elinalise was on his arm right? I'd think she'd be glaring more at her than him huhuhu

You would think him living a full life in his second life would make him less dumbass but it is par for the course I guess. Not even a suspicion tho...

Users who are viewing this thread